Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
Seriously, who watches the TV news or reads the local paper’s ?.

There has been a change in viewing / reading habits. I know very few people who watch the TV news and the reading of the papers, has dropped off a cliff.

The media produce a product for their audience. I think it shows that their audience are lovers of gossipy, soap opera type type journalism. Cross promotion of products, is rife in articles.

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
Seriously, who watches the TV news or reads the local paper’s ?.

There has been a change in viewing / reading habits. I know very few people who watch the TV news and the reading of the papers, has dropped off a cliff.

The media produce a product for their audience. I think it shows that their audience are lovers of gossipy, soap opera type type journalism. Cross promotion of products, is rife in articles.
Not doing it leads to a lot of ignorance as well.
And that is not a dig at you, just that the views of some right wingers are way way out there.

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Not doing it leads to a lot of ignorance as well.
And that is not a dig at you, just that the views of some right wingers are way way out there.
There is an outlet for anybody's news tastes these days.
Whether left or right.
Not much unbiased reporting seems to go on just a lot of agendas that need filling.
7 west have picked their target audience, the s**t birds ..

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
There is an outlet for anybody's news tastes these days.
Whether left or right.
Not much unbiased reporting seems to go on just a lot of agendas that need filling.
7 west have picked their target audience, the sh*t birds ..

That is my point, they have targeted their audience. I don’t like what they are producing ( cross promoting their soap opera type productions). I get my “news” elsewhere, where I hear views from many directions.

I’m happy for the team to fly under the radar, but I just want the media to apply consistent rules on how they report on issues. Call a spade a spade, don’t play favourites.

Now I’m off to watch re-runs of Hogan’s Heroes ......

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Doubt we'll have to wait that long. With Rollie returning to training today, tomorrow's issue will be full of dick pics.

And I mean other than Barnaby Joyce
I am organizing an event Saturday morning at Kings Park war memorial where we will have the raising of the Australian flag to commemorate the heroics of Willie Rollie.

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I subscribed to Duff and quarters because I heard one of them was a docker supporter
Lasted a couple eps more bias s**t!
They actually use a different lighter voice tone when speaking wegales garbage.
Purple reign good except ducks negativity.
Bloody annoying.
Even if it’s fictional give us light!
We all know how tough it can be supporting the Dockers the last 6 years and can search any media platform if we want freo negativity.
More rainbows please!

anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
I subscribed to Duff and quarters because I heard one of them was a docker supporter
Lasted a couple eps more bias sh*t!
Bloody annoying.
We all know how tough it can be supporting the Dockers the last 6 years and can search any media platform if we want freo negativity.
More rainbows please!
LOL Six years,try 26.We been waiting and waiting to get there.But still waiting.
But we always keep coming back for more.
Actually Duff is a Dockers man.He is without doubt the best journalist in WA.He calls it as he sees it.

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
LOL Six years,try 26.We been waiting and waiting to get there.But still waiting.
But we always keep coming back for more.
Actually Duff is a Dockers man.He is without doubt the best journalist in WA.He calls it as he sees it.
Six years is not how long I’ve been following the Dockers.
It’s how long since we were last any good.
I’ve lived the 26 years to but I have a bigger dick!
You fool!

Sully90

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Lasted a couple eps more bias sh*t!
Bloody annoying.
More rainbows please!
Are you kidding me?

If you don't think Duff and Quarters is fair analysis then I don't think you're ever going to be happy. Eagles have won alot more games than us over the past 5 years so analysis is going to be a bit more in their favour at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back