Mega Thread The Media Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Maaaan. What a great episode of the pod. I didn't think I could like Big Boi any more than I already did.
Comes from a great family!
Sounds like a bit of a dork. Love it.

So happy to have him at the club for the next 10 years (yeah, I said it)
Mate saw him at Benny's getting it on with some chic, he's settling in nicely in Perth ;)

You’ve got to have Cox in there! Goes at 90% with more score involvements than turnovers this season.
I don’t like efficiency and I think Cox goes sideways a lot which helps his rating significantly. I think all the kicks listed are better. Fyfe has improved out of sight and would have him close but I’m talking kicks that you can see changing the way we move the ball because they can take difficult options

Last edited:

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
old bull young buck stories of tabs were gold.

"you smell like onions"

"I'm singing an Irish folk tune"

When the purple reign boys ask players who is the weirdest unit, they all say Tabs. I can start to see why. But that’s why we love him. So Dockery.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
Funny story about Ross and Sonny at 13:00. They talk about Cerra later in the pod but it’s not really worth listening to. Just a bunch of banter.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Johnny Dalmas

Getting Old and Grumpy
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think the only difference between him and a lot of other very good kicks is he has the license to do whatever and all his mistakes get glossed over because he is Dusty. Nobody dwells on the mistakes.

Also Jack Lukoscious is pretty handy.
Lukoscious is a truly wonderful kick. Would love to see him play forward of centre more

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lukoscious is a truly wonderful kick. Would love to see him play forward of centre more
Really think Lukocius is overrated. Yeah he is a good kicker. But he swans around defence collecting cheap touches a lot and is terrible defensively anytime I see him. Mundy goal last week was a great example.
He’s soft as well. No hardness or ferocity in contested situations.
Needs a Ross Lyon type coach to harden him up a bit

Tabs is such a mystery and we keep getting clues along the way that just make me want answers so badly, hope they get him on the pod haha
hope he gets on, could fill multiple shows just with him responding to stories about him.

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
Tabs is such a mystery and we keep getting clues along the way that just make me want answers so badly, hope they get him on the pod haha
There was a Youtube comment suggesting that they bring on Tabs last to confirm if all the stories are true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back