Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolled gold, need to play that on the big screen before the game at Optus.
Then he Suma goes on to talk about the doubts he has on Mundys mental capacity to get through another year if he plays on... he compares this to when he was at West Coast and that had to talk to Jakovich about retirement.
Wow, just wow... Sumich talking about mental capacity and then saying Jakovichs name.... mind blowing s**t right there.

Thanks Piggy for letting us know about that segment with Kath.... brilliant.
I think I love her.

According to Jon Ralph on On The Couch, if our game v Carlton gets moved it’d most likely be in Geelong (MCG, Docklands both used on the day), Garlick says they want to play it in Perth no matter what (even if no crowds).

and fu** me is Ralph keen for the idea of a Victorian hub

This is Garlick's opportunity to put his foot down and not get pushed around. There's no way Carlton or the AFL would allow the game to be moved to Perth if this situation was reversed.

Gosh he is some idiot. She made him look like a total clown there. Why do they bring him on anyway? Is that the best they can do?

For what it’s worth, I also have some doubts about JLOs game plan. It’s mainly around the use of intricate handballing in heavy traffic to move the ball, especially from centre bounces.
When it comes off it looks incredible.
But can that style stand up to the heat of say, peak Richmond style pressure, without turnovers ensuing? I have to say I have my doubts. Our handballing under pressure needs to improve to really make this game plan stick. Several players still have room for improvement in this area IMO.

Sumich is still a tosser though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’ll maintain that it was technical difficulties but it was obvious he was a deer in headlights and and didn’t have an answer.

It’s obvious that there will be further ‘tinkering’ there always is. It’s no great revelation.
Every team needs to adjust.

Its like saying that you need to score more than the other team to win.

Gosh he is some idiot. She made him look like a total clown there. Why do they bring him on anyway? Is that the best they can do?

For what it’s worth, I also have some doubts about JLOs game plan. It’s mainly around the use of intricate handballing in heavy traffic to move the ball, especially from centre bounces.
When it comes off it looks incredible.
But can that style stand up to the heat of say, peak Richmond style pressure, without turnovers ensuing? I have to say I have my doubts. Our handballing under pressure needs to improve to really make this game plan stick. Several players still have room for improvement in this area IMO.

Sumich is still a tosser though!

JLo’s game plan has changed a lot this year from last and I highly doubt he sees it as complete. I think unlike some coaches, he continues to think and watch and observe the game and “tinker” (develop is a better word) with it almost weekly.
The other factor, as you alluded to is that as our talent base increases, the game plan will stand up for longer both within a game and throughout a season.

According to Jon Ralph on On The Couch, if our game v Carlton gets moved it’d most likely be in Geelong (MCG, Docklands both used on the day), Garlick says they want to play it in Perth no matter what (even if no crowds).

and fu** me is Ralph keen for the idea of a Victorian hub
Done and dusted. Perth lockdown. Freo heading over…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back