stax on the mull

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 26, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas

Nat Fyfe - Thursday September 23 - Whooshkaa

Fyfe interview from Sportsday on Wed Night. Haven't trawled back through the pages of the List Management thread but Fyfe doesn't throw any cold water on the suggestion that Jordan Clark is pretty much done as a trade deal to Fremantle.

Sep 29, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Arsenal, Vikings.

Nat Fyfe - Thursday September 23 - Whooshkaa

Fyfe interview from Sportsday on Wed Night. Haven't trawled back through the pages of the List Management thread but Fyfe doesn't throw any cold water on the suggestion that Jordan Clark is pretty much done as a trade deal to Fremantle.
Agreed. The question I have is the expression “done” refer to him agreeing terms with us and/or is it us agreeing the trade with Geelong?🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Fyfe

Attachments

• 8357C5AB-B175-47E0-AC16-25B6FE0DC67B.png
    8357C5AB-B175-47E0-AC16-25B6FE0DC67B.png
    541.5 KB · Views: 349

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
The whole thing went so well and gave much credit to Perth, and then that over-rated egotistical peanut steps up and f***s it up. How the hell he has a job is beyond me.

I am in Sydney and we have just a bigger knob as the mayor of Sydney in Clover moore. I reckon her and basil should be shipped off to Siberia so they can stroke their own egos and smell their own farts together in the middle of nowhere

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
I am in Sydney and we have just a bigger knob as the mayor of Sydney in Clover moore. I reckon her and basil should be shipped off to Siberia so they can stroke their own egos and smell their own farts together in the middle of nowhere
Siberia is perfect - it has plenty of snow!

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does Clover Moore also have a job on commercial TV and radio? Has she hogged the podium at an NRL grand final? This is an idiotic comparison.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cohuna, Freddy, Walker all at Kardinya shopping centre!! Come down and say hello.

Walker also looks like he has grown!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back