Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies if posted elsewhere, but the ABC is running a live page analysing the outcome of each trade completed during the trade week/10days. If you don’t like stats in Footy it’s not for you.

My takeaways… The Cerra deal was not bad, and as expected we did better than OK out of the Brodie deal. What also hurts is that with Cerra, Bradshaw and Serong in the one team we were shaping up to have the best midfield in the comp. Bummer.

Apologies if posted elsewhere, but the ABC is running a live page analysing the outcome of each trade completed during the trade week/10days. If you don’t like stats in Footy it’s not for you.

My takeaways… The Cerra deal was not bad, and as expected we did better than OK out of the Brodie deal. What also hurts is that with Cerra, Bradshaw and Serong in the one team we were shaping up to have the best midfield in the comp. Bummer.

This is depressing:

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 10.05.46.png

Controversial AFL figure Ricky Nixon is reportedly being investigated over claims he is selling fans fraudulent memorabilia commemorating the Melbourne Demons’ drought-breaking 2021 premiership.

I'm assuming 17 year old girls can apply for a special discount on his merch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When asked on Trading Day who they thought had a good trade period, Kingy said NM because they brought in a ruckman and "I'm excited with what they'll do with pick 1". Leigh Montagna nominated Freo to which Kingy had to throw in that Leigh works for us.

Who did David King play for again?

When asked on Trading Day who they thought had a good trade period, Kingy said NM because they brought in a ruckman and "I'm excited with what they'll do with pick 1". Leigh Montagna nominated Freo to which Kingy had to throw in that Leigh works for us.

Who did David King play for again?
He was very salty about Freo on Trading Day tonight. Not sure what his problem is, but it's been a running theme recently. He clearly dislikes us for some reason or another.

Is it really something to do with Lyon? I've been bemused by the constant shade King throws our way, all through the past couple of seasons he's had a sour look whenever Freo get raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back