F344E2A1-9BF7-41C3-AAB2-E5DBE4AACAED.png
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 356

Shaymuhz

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2006
1060 West Addison
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting that ABC has us being listed as among the biggest losers from this year's trade period:

Seems to go against general consensus that we did well or at least broke even.

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting that ABC has us being listed as among the biggest losers from this year's trade period:

Its based on PAV, which completely useless as a model and insults the copyright holder of the nickname. Maybe if every player in the AFL was 25, had played a hundred games and was never injured it might be useful but as it stands its actively misleading.

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

Brodie and Clark have been starved of opportunities and I’m pretty sure Clark has been the sub a few times which makes his averages look awful

Purple_Turtle

Stockholm Syndrome
Oct 12, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hull City
Jordan Clark - Cerra was a big loss no doubt, but the Dockers managed to soften the blow somewhat by acquiring the speedy Clark from the Cats. With fellow youngsters Andrew Brayshaw and Caleb Serong already firmly established fixtures of the Fremantle midfield, Clark, who turns 21 on Saturday, will be looking to quickly form a firm connection with that pair and lead the on-ball brigade for the next decade - especially after the likes of Nat Fyfe and David Mundy retire. A former first-round pick, Clark made an instant impact in his debut year of 2019, playing 18 games, before injury prevented him from being involved in the finals. Has only managed 14 appearances in the past two seasons and has a point to prove, which is good news for Fremantle.

Is it just me or is it really weird for certain media outlets to talk about Clark as a Cerra replacement? Clark isn't going to play on the inside like Cerra did, and given he was at Geelong surely those Vic-based journos should be aware of that.

Is it just me or is it really weird for certain media outlets to talk about Clark as a Cerra replacement? Clark isn't going to play on the inside like Cerra did, and given he was at Geelong surely those Vic-based journos should be aware of that.
I think Clark will be like Cerra in 2020, on the wing and looking for a handball then the year after will rotate inside as well. He wasn't terrible at this at the level below.

Purpletown

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2014
Restumping
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC Denver Broncos

You might expect something of substance from the ABC but it seems they are just like all the other drama merchants who pose as media outlets.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia

Prominent player manager Colin Young dismissed any COVID anti-vaxxer speculation around Darling.

“I spoke to Jack this morning, because I’ve heard the rumours,” he said.

“But... he said he’s definitely not an anti-vaxxer, and he’ll be ready to go round one next year, no issue at all.”

Nothing like the sound of a player manager realising what 10 per cent of zero is.

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
peter bell said the club was impressed by clark when he played on ball in the vfl.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
peter bell said the club was impressed by clark when he played on ball in the vfl.
He wants to play HB. He said his early conversations with JLO were that he will play HB.

As for Henry he has talent in spades just needs composure and fitness to improve. Also I don’t believe he is a natural forward. Had short stints in the midfield but hasn’t developed an AFL tank yet. His colts best work was done in the midfield.

gungho

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I reckon there's some on here that will look back in a few years and cringe at their sh*t-posting about Henry. Kid is 20 years old, in two years he could be better than Pickett - we just need to wait and see.
Fair enough but I don't know if I'm seeing it. At the very least he needs more hunger to chase, tackle, do the defensive 1%. Look at a guy like Andy Brayshaw, was able to do all these things in his first year at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back