Roast The Media Watch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Roy Masters is quite possibly the most objectionable person in the media.

He makes The Offsiders unwatchable.

Yeah I switch off immediately when I see or hear him.

Same goes for Caroline Wilson actually, think I'm up to about three years now of quite literally not consuming any content she's involved with.

Well Fat Prick retiring is a good start to my birthday :).

My strong hope is that he consumes two bacon double cheeseburgers for lunch everyday for the rest of his life.

Yeah I switch off immediately when I see or hear him.

Same goes for Caroline Wilson actually, think I'm up to about three years now of quite literally not consuming any content she's involved with.

He's much worse than Caro. Caro, for all of her flaws, is at least able to string a sentence together and present even rubbish arguments with a degree of credibility.

Masters is a parody of a troll without the brain power to understand what he is.

That woman has no love at all for the game.

I can happily say that I've gone probably four years now without reading a single article, or watching/listening to a single show she's involved with.

Good riddance doesn't quite cover it, but it'll have to do.

Id actually forgotten she existed. Not sure how in the media saturated landscape we live in but I don't think I've even read a quote by her this past year.

Its mentioned she will be taking up a role with fox footy however which is gonna suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back