Injury The Medical Room: 2020 Injury Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Langdon had already joined match aim and was scheduled to play the scratch match against Essendon? Did I misunderstand or is that potentially a set back?
I think there was some mis-communication. He had played a couple match sims, but wasn't totally in full training yet. Maybe the original idea was for him to play in a scratch match, but decided against it and give him a couple more weeks?

Happy with Howe's surgery, amd I'm sure the pro he is he'll be cutting no corners in his rehab. Hopefully can see him back sooner than first expected

I think there was some mis-communication. He had played a couple match sims, but wasn't totally in full training yet. Maybe the original idea was for him to play in a scratch match, but decided against it and give him a couple more weeks?
That’s great news Jen. No matter how well he shifts back into full training, is it unrealistic for him to play this season or do you think anything is possible?

That’s great news Jen. No matter how well he shifts back into full training, is it unrealistic for him to play this season or do you think anything is possible?
Definitely not unrealistic. Nothing is off the table. One week at a time. I know that sounds simple, but he is improving every single session, so you can't discount anything given there is still lots of play out in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sprained his ankle at training this week. Hopefully minor, and he'll be right in a week or two.

Hopefully he’ll be right for Thursday.

How come the synopsis says DeGoey missing approx 10 weeks, when Walsh in his video says "2 months"? I know I'm splitting hairs, but how does it benefit the club to put the worst case up?
They say 10, in general. Its like saying "a couple months" could be less. They prob didn't want to say a specific time given people recover in their own time. He could be back as soon as 6-7 weeks. We'll have to wait and see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back