Certified Legendary Thread The Medical Sub blunder - What the hell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon mate do you read what you type?

He wasn't injured, it was his poor form that saw him come out of the team and made sub.

Any chance his poor form was because he was injured - most of us could see he was playing injured (prior to last week).

But now he is omitted from even the medical sub he has an injury and won't be playing reserves.

Sorry to sound harsh but use your eyes and brain, don't rely on the dribble that comes out of the club. They are still spinning garbage to the supporters.
Did you not read he wasn't listed on the AFL injury list?? Of course he isn't going to play the SANFL because he needed "treatment" to get through the game which a lot of players have done but now he clearly can't do that even as the sub so he has been rule out injured.

I wonder if Lynch could sue for negligence if as a result of being forced to play he injured it further? Or when he put his hand up to be the sub he knew there was risk involved

There is one positive out of all of this: This stupidity has come closer to uniting the crows bigfooty forum than any other topic I can think of. We weren't this close to unity going into a grand final..

For once we do almost fly as one...

Last edited:
Definitely not injured people.
Remember, we got out of the medical sub exactly what we planned that day.

dgkhi6yw0aaq3f1.jpg

Did you not read he wasn't listed on the AFL injury list?? Of course he isn't going to play the SANFL because he needed "treatment" to get through the game which a lot of players have done but now he clearly can't do that even as the sub so he has been rule out injured.
faceone.gif

So he couldn't train for 5 weeks, he needed jabs to play, each week, and last game he couldn't even walk when we made him sub....

Wow what do you need to do to get on the injury list, to even be listed as "test"?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This and everything else you posted on this is so funny to look back on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This and everything else you posted on this is so funny to look back on
What are you talking about? I said you jab the sore toe hoping to get through games then managed this during the week without training to see if the toe will heal and get better without surgery. But clearly this didn't work and now he need surgery but unlike Sandilands this isn't a season ending tuff toe.

So he couldn't train for 5 weeks, he needed jabs to play, each week, and last game he couldn't even walk when we made him sub....

Wow what do you need to do to get on the injury list, to even be listed as "test"?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Like I said, after he got the jab the Telstra heat map show he was covering the ground without any issue so how is that "he couldn't even walk?".

Because he has been sh*t all year and this was even before when he was able to train and I would even say his form started to dip last year, the heat map show he wasn't struggling to cover the ground.
Lynch has been sh*t for a few years now, liked him at his peak but I always thought he was a tad selfish.

Lynch has been sh*t for a few years now, liked him at his peak but I always thought he was a tad selfish.
Not as sh*t as these last 2 years. The entire team was sh*t last year which was expected after a big list cleanout and then COVID-19 happened but clearly his performance is in a big decline after hitting 30 since he was still sh*t when we were winning games early in the season.

You have to hand it to Lynch. By putting his hand up and playing with a broken toe or whatever the hell he had he has now given himself a holiday most likely until pre season. He also likely gets the great club man Andy Otten sympathy contract end of the year. The guy knew exactly what he was doing.

I wonder if Lynch could sue for negligence if as a result of being forced to play he injured it further? Or when he put his hand up to be the sub he knew there was risk involved

I'm sure he/we will explore this as an option at some stage going forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back