Meet Up The Official 2021 Meet Up Thread: Round 7 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

This Sunday arvo at Bended :thumbsu:

No such pub in Geelong anymore.

Do you mean the Geelong?
the-geelong-hotel.jpg

Shell - what date is Friday?

The Geelong Hotel is closed from New Years Eve to Jan 3rd to give our hard working staff a much deserved break! We’d like to take this time to thank all our wonderful customers for a fantastic 2019 and hope to see you in the new year! #happynewyear

Something I ate last night mustn't have agreed with me, as I've been having the runs all night, so it's probably best I don't come this arvo.

So disappointed - was looking forward to meeting up with you guys too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No rain in Geelong, sky is clearing, kinda cool but looking better than this morning

Glad you made it home safely - better to have taken the open window to do so than caught in s**t later

Shell I have looked at my work schedule for the year. The games I am home for will be against GWS, West Coast both at KP, while I'll be attending the Port game at AO if anyone wants to make the trip over.

I'm also very keen to make it to the Round 23 game versus the Crows. It's always interesting from the perspective of a Geelong supporter living in South Australia. If I can get the time off work, I'll be over for that one, too!

Shell I have looked at my work schedule for the year. The games I am home for will be against GWS, West Coast both at KP, while I'll be attending the Port game at AO if anyone wants to make the trip over.

I'm also very keen to make it to the Round 23 game versus the Crows. It's always interesting from the perspective of a Geelong supporter living in South Australia. If I can get the time off work, I'll be over for that one, too!

Cool as.

If we're going to make finals tho, wouldnt it be better to hold off and come over for a final instead???

Up to you tho..

Cool as.

If we're going to make finals tho, wouldnt it be better to hold off and come over for a final instead???

Up to you tho..

The last Cats game I got to attend was a final and I wish I'd gone to a H&A fixture instead.

Forget the performance issues of recent times, it's just a miserable atmosphere imo. And everything becomes way more of a pain and more expensive for you to get this non-benefit, too.

I’m going ok. How are you going? Yes. Doing standing room for Maiden and got seats for Tool. Lookin forward to the long weekend, which will start about 1:30 Saturday morning!
Yes long weekend f*k yeah! Taking Tuesday off too. & yeah going good enough.
I got seats at Maiden but could catch up before or after for a beer or something

Cool as.

Up to you tho..
The only final I'll miss will be the first final. I'll be home for the majority of September, including the Grand Final. I'll definitely be over for a Finals match, should be make it.

I've got a new misso now and she's another Crows supporter (lol) and it's her birthday close the weekend of the Crows game. I figure a footy match and a long weekend down the Great Ocean Road would be fitting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back