Meet Up The Official 2021 Meet Up Thread: Round 7 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to head over for a game or two this year. It's hard to plan ahead as who knows how things will pan out. If things remain relatively stable, this should be a reality.

Yep I THINK- am not jinxing it- but I think we may have the 3rd "wave" (not rly a wave) under control. Its trial and error really- when covid first hit no one really knew what they were doing.. like remember what, Swine flu? I remember going around the office cleaning everything, our school got shut down for a few days- then it was like everything just magically went back to normal.

My point is, in this case- it didnt.

So yeah hopefully KP will be open for business as per usual. :thumbsupv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, what!? It's not called the Bended Elbow anymore!? Granted, it's been a while since I've been to Geelong, let alone there...

It went from being the Bended Elbow, then became The Yarra Hotel, that failed miserable so was closed & reopened as The Bended and after yet another change of owners, it was rebranded as the Geelong Hotel in 2015

It then changed hands again, still called the Geelong Hotel but is now owned by Corey Enright & a few mates

It went from being the Bended Elbow, then became The Yarra Hotel, that failed miserable so was closed & reopened as The Bended and after yet another change of owners, it was rebranded as the Geelong Hotel in 2015

It then changed hands again, still called the Geelong Hotel but is now owned by Corey Enright & a few mates

Thats cool, i had no idea Enright had a part in it.

We should def go. * LOTI

Thats cool, i had no idea Enright had a part in it.

We should def go. fu** LOTI

Enright & his trio of mates own 2 pubs in Geelong

The other being The Inn - formerly The Bush Inn and located Corio St

*In 2016, Corey Enright and his three mates Dean, Matt & Max restored The Inn. They had a simple vision: to provide a fun social space with great food, great drinks and funky music. They source produce locally and book local musos whenever possible. In the heart of Geelong, The Inn is run by locals, for locals. Come join them to eat, drink & boogie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back