Win Prizes The Melbourne Cheese Board Extravaganza - Show Off Your Charcuterie Skills (Opposition Posters Welcome)

Remove this Banner Ad

not my only highlight of the night
566f9bfbc0752e89410c325231ade155.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

64Problems

Debutant
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Brebis de Corse, Bresse bleu, deux types de saucisson, comté de quinze mois, mimolette bien âgé, whisky, rhum, vin rouge, champagne et bien sûr une photo de Neville Jetta qui a un air très faim !

Enfin on a gagné le titre, c'est à dire que je n'ai plus besoin de traduire en anglais, pas tort les gars ?

C'est un grand, ancien, drapeau, c'est un drapeau qui vol très haut.....

(you can send the Guernsey to my dads address in Melbourne and he'll pay the rest, merci beaucoup)
20210925_104759.jpg

Brebis de Corse, Bresse bleu, deux types de saucisson, comté de quinze mois, mimolette bien âgé, whisky, rhum, vin rouge, champagne et bien sûr une photo de Neville Jetta qui a un air très faim !

Enfin on a gagné le titre, c'est à dire que je n'ai plus besoin de traduire en anglais, pas tort les gars ?

C'est un grand, ancien, drapeau, c'est un drapeau qui vol très haut.....

(you can send the Guernsey to my dads address in Melbourne and he'll pay the rest, merci beaucoup) View attachment 1246246

Winner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
My plan is to judge this weekend but there were some rippers
Believe it or not I built a cheeseboard with Gorgonzola dolce, truffled French Brie, comte, San Daniele proscuitto, fennel salami, sliced chorizo, mortadella, homemade picalilly, duck and orange pate, cornishons, avocado, sliced home-marinated artichoke hearts, mixed olives, fresh sourdough slices, interesting posh organic charcoal crackers, midnight blue table grapes, giant hydroponic strawberries and pomegranate (largely decorative).

I forgot to take a picture. Also was too tense before and during to eat much, and too plastered after. I’ve had some great lunches since.

Believe it or not I built a cheeseboard with Gorgonzola dolce, truffled French Brie, comte, San Daniele proscuitto, fennel salami, sliced chorizo, mortadella, homemade picalilly, duck and orange pate, cornishons, avocado, sliced home-marinated artichoke hearts, mixed olives, fresh sourdough slices, interesting posh organic charcoal crackers, midnight blue table grapes, giant hydroponic strawberries and pomegranate (largely decorative).

I forgot to take a picture. Also was too tense before and during to eat much, and too plastered after. I’ve had some great lunches since.
How good was the pate, had the same on my board! My wife doesn't eat it so smashed the whole thing myself.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
DO IT
I was tempted by the knives too but already have a good set so couldn't really justify getting more.
Already have … Ogodogodogodogodogod

I was likewise tempted by the knives but I too have really great knives. Hopefully someone I know gets married soon. Knives are a go-to wedding gift for me for some reason. Don’t know if that’ weird or not?

Already have … Ogodogodogodogodogod

I was likewise tempted by the knives but I too have really great knives. Hopefully someone I know gets married soon. Knives are a go-to wedding gift for me for some reason. Don’t know if that’ weird or not?
Knives I think are good as a gift. A really good set will last years and it's much more practical/usable than 16 serving dishes

It’s taken me a bit to come back to this, but:

1) 64Problems all the way from France
2) nutstar for their excellent dessert platter
3) Cotchins Hair Piece for their mini Dees flags.

If the three of you could PM me we can sort out prize details.

64Problems

Debutant
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Well this has made my day! Thanks LeverPuller and the entire Melbourne board, I'll wear the Jake Lever jumper with pride!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back