The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Defence is iffy, but all credit to Keogh, underrated in Melbourne, absolute jet, always performs against us.
Perth and Sydney are the real deals again.
We are , at our very best, stunning, yet again, so predictably undependable.

Still too vulnerable in defence to have the 3 at the back. I reckon we should go:

Sorenson
Malik? - Chapman - Jakobsen - Muscat
Caceres
Kamau - Brandan
Brattan
Fornaroli - Cahill​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we can get more at AAMI for the final, if the advertise the game it might help..... A little surprised we are hosting the final, I was contemplating a trip to Sydney but now can watch here!

Great to finally have the chance at some silverware!!!!

Hopefully we can get more at AAMI for the final, if the advertise the game it might help..... A little surprised we are hosting the final, I was contemplating a trip to Sydney but now can watch here!

My thoughts were if we win it'd be here if the scum win it'd be in Syd

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No need for that sort of language in here vdubs.

;)

All locked and loaded to get tickets Friday .. can. not. wait.

Any chance Brattan will be rested Friday night ? Three games in 7 days when he has had knee and hammy soreness may not be a wise thing?

No need for that sort of language in here vdubs.

;)

All locked and loaded to get tickets Friday .. can. not. wait.

Any chance Brattan will be rested Friday night ? Three games in 7 days when he has had knee and hammy soreness may not be a wise thing?

Can't see him playing a full game, this fixturing is just so goddamn amateurish.

Priced out of it, I think. $70/$45/$25 for Cat A/B/C with a paltry 10% discount for members. You're unlikely to get casuals going in big numbers at those prices and you are likely to see a lot of members say "No thanks" at that price.

Even if City continues its good form over the next month, I reckon 12,000 would be a good turnout. It's a shame. Why not charge half as much and pack the stadium?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back