Positives:

Atkinson
La Rocca and Bart destroying Berisha
Atkinson
Great Second half
Atkinson

Did I mention Atkinson?

Still need that number 10 type

Looked better in the second half and we were starting to get on top, but still couldn't break them down, felt Brattan was too deep too often, no point with him being that deep when Malik and Jacobsen are already down there in holding mid. Not a fan at all of 4-3-3/4-5-1 with this team as I explained a month or so ago, grab a 10 and play 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1.

Would've taken Bruce off sometime, did barely anything on the LW once Ross came on. Most of our attacks came from the right, would like to see Fitzgerald and Atkinson form a partnership down that side, need to use their pace as an asset.

Dean Bouzanis looked every bit a Liverpool keeper tonight. Not just costing the game but his distribution was woeful all game.

Horrible night all round, toothless up front until McCormack introduced and then Joyce didn't make further changes when City had the momentum. Mauk horribly disappointing.

Atkinson the huge positive, looks to have a very bright future.

If we can't win against WSW a team that has turned against their coach it is saying something about how Joyce runs the team.

If we can't win against WSW a team that has turned against their coach it is saying something about how Joyce runs the team.
Something, but not everything, and really, not that much.

Vidosic signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Opens up the chance to keep Ross. I like it, I like it a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Joyce is a good tactician and can identify good young players. But clearly he's got a few blokes offside. Cahill, Brandan, Budzinski and Kilkenny. I've got no issues with tough love or teaching blokes a lesson either. But like the commentary said, how you can not empty your bench chasing a game is delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back