go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
You're pathetic Joyce

Worst man manager going around to go with the stale boring football he puts out every week

All the best Bruno, you were the best player this rabble of a club's ever had

Harry#7

Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne City
If I'm Western United I'm selling myself to Bruno as hard as I can.
Pretty sure the deal with Perth is done. Sad to see him go, but also happy the circus is over and we can get back to concentrating on the football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

All Australian
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a pathetic announcement, playing us for fools. Fk you CFG, Fk you Joyce
Sad sad saga comes to an end. Especially considering the next announcement could very well read something like "The club would like to thank Warren for his contribution and wish him all the very best."

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Sad sad saga comes to an end. Especially considering the next announcement could very well read something like "The club would like to thank Warren for his contribution and wish him all the very best."
Bloody hope so

Though I probably wouldn't wish him well

5ammy

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Imagine if they had sacked Warren first and Bruno made the first 11 again... wishful thinking on my behalf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boultzboi

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
What's the predictions for tomorrow? Im expecting Perth to smash us, but knowing this team we'll get a 1-0 win outta nowhere

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fabab

All Australian
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The bruno saga has been a waste of talent and robbed city of quite a few goals and points,no winner to come out of it.
Hope glory are better than last week.

Boultzboi

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
F@#k this club. Owners don't give a s**t. Players don't care, why should I waste my hard earned on them?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom