May 29, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bungaree FNC
Birighitti gone. That means we're stuck with f$%€en Bouzanis

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Clearly both Joyce and Mombaerts weren't particularly impressed with what he showed at training. Perhaps he's not the player we all thought he might have been.
I'm comfortable with Bouzanis fwiw.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

All Australian
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Few decent saves tonight from Deano, thought he was quite good actually and the only goal given up was the penalty. Noone especially made some nice passes and hit a wonderful goal, while the other recruits Luna and Cabrera set up MacLaren nicely for his double.

Didn't absolutely dominate but some promising signs for the first competitive match of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry#7

Debutant
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne City
Not a good start with the Bouzanis error. But finally hit our straps and started scoring. If not for the strikers keeper would have had a few more. What are people’s preferences for who & where in the final ? Obviously prefer home at AAMI don’t really care who we play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pantskyle

Happy to meet
Oct 1, 2007
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
Not a good start with the Bouzanis error. But finally hit our straps and started scoring. If not for the strikers keeper would have had a few more. What are people’s preferences for who & where in the final ? Obviously prefer home at AAMI don’t really care who we play.

We certainly put enough balls into the box.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

All Australian
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood

Definitely prefer mariners. Agree though that drawing home ground for the final could be more important than the who.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom