The Melbourne City Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

All Australian
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Much like western United away, beautiful fast football to find a late winner again. Big win.

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of salt from Western Sydney about the pen, but with officiating at the standard it is chances are we are gonna have to cop bad ones too and take good ones if they come (see last week).

Enjoy the win.

Harry#7

Debutant
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne City
Great to show the fight required to come back into it. After copping a shit penalty call against Brisbane we had one go our way which was helpful. Good result for the girls to get their first win this afternoon too. If they can start converting chances I think they will be hard to beat this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vdubs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 1, 2008
48 J 09
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal
Losing was so predictable, and Loved watching Bruno. The MC crowd gave him a fantastic show of support when he was subbed off late in the game. He and Bart are my 2 favourite players of all that have represented Heart /City. Also HIGHLY rated Franjic and Kilkenny. Glory have 4 City boys. Wonder if Velaphi wouLd consider a return to MC.

Tony Lynn 15

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Losing was so predictable, and Loved watching Bruno. The MC crowd gave him a fantastic show of support when he was subbed off late in the game. He and Bart are my 2 favourite players of all that have represented Heart /City. Also HIGHLY rated Franjic and Kilkenny. Glory have 4 City boys. Wonder if Velaphi wouLd consider a return to MC.
It makes you wonder why in god's name Joyce did not select him last season. Clearly one of the best strikers in the competition and we let him sit and rot in the stands. To his credit he showed up each week and watched and publicly never said a bad word.

Stupidity and stubbornness of the highest order.

pantskyle

Happy to meet
Oct 1, 2007
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Storm-Man Utd-Heart-Luton-Patriots
It makes you wonder why in god's name Joyce did not select him last season. Clearly one of the best strikers in the competition and we let him sit and rot in the stands. To his credit he showed up each week and watched and publicly never said a bad word.

Stupidity and stubbornness of the highest order.
Worse that the club openly backed the manager but sacked him anyway.

Top Bottom