The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heart attack game, but 3 points all that matters

Why do we seem to play Perth better away than at home? Aside from the final we lost to them in our Heart days, I'm always more comfortable playing them up there

Our record would suggest otherwise.

Trying to calculate in my head how many more apoints we would have had if Glover had been keeping all season instead of Poozanis ?

images

Trying to calculate in my head how many more apoints we would have had if Glover had been keeping all season instead of Poozanis ?

images
What if we'd kept Bruno, or Bart, or Magree?
We are doing quite well, and there are way too many what-ifs in this game.

By finals time, we may well be seeing a true marquee in Florin Berenguer.
He is putting together a great last 6 weeks.

Love our import signings, Adrian Luna is a legit stud, although he was off the boil yesterday.

Love our import signings, Adrian Luna is a legit stud, although he was off the boil yesterday.

Really hope Metcalfe gets some game time over the next month. Was extremely impressive prior to Olyroo duties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong, settled side tonight for part one of this weekends NSW trip. Only missing a manager. (Just quietly would have taken more than the threat of corona for Big Wazza and his shorts to not travel with the lads).

Strong, settled side tonight for part one of this weekends NSW trip. Only missing a manager. (Just quietly would have taken more than the threat of corona for Big Wazza and his shorts to not travel with the lads).

Yep Warren Joyce would have just stubbornly chosen not to play the Corona Virus and just let it sit at home and watch.

Girls with another premiership/championship double......and another invincible season. Captain Steph Catley with the winner but a massive effort from all the girls. 6 trophies now they put in our cabinet. Blokes have some catching up to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girls with another premiership/championship double......and another invincible season. Captain Steph Catley with the winner but a massive effort from all the girls. 6 trophies now they put in our cabinet. Blokes have some catching up to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was a really tough win, had to grind it out.
Hope we keep the stars that helped make us so invincible. But some of them may be destined for big careers in Europe etc.
Carpenter, Checker, Van Egmond, Emslie, - they have been awesome additions. These girls have all come together with minimal time to prepare and have ended up as an undefeated unit. I think this team is deeper than the undefeated team of 4 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back