The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Remember when we went 300 days without a win ? Remember Misfud ? Remember the dark days ?

Aside from winning the FFA Cup, up until this point, my most memorable point as a Heart/City fan was watching David Villa score a goal for us at AAMI Park.
I am an emotional wreck.
Don't wanna bust youre bubble, but this is typical Heart/City.

Enjoying while I can

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Been watching Heart/City since Rutger Wurm kicked our first goal and man it's been a long time coming. But we are there... still pinching myself to be honest.

I'm not getting the shitshow vibes about us in the finals this time, the group has a very different vibe about them. There is a confidence that has grown this year.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Love our Andy Warhol French Gaffer Eric Mombaerts.

images

Not quite Marcelo Biesla, but the next best thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live not far from where a lot of the players must live. It is an estate called Springthorpe and I used to see Joyce and plenty of players at the Woolies. He always seemed angry.

Did you ever throw a shoe at him?

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
It's been a journey, and before the break it looked like we we're headed for week 2 elimination (at best).

Under pressure to win tonight, rode a few rough patches with a legit world-class save to keep us at 0-0.

Got the pen, absorbed a few more mins of pressure then sealed it. Even as the most ardent heart supporter told you it wasn't safe, I knew we were in the GF.

We've got heaps in store for Sunday. Now for Sydney and Perth City to kick the crap out of each other.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
It's been a journey, and before the break it looked like we we're headed for week 2 elimination (at best).

Under pressure to win tonight, rode a few rough patches with a legit world-class save to keep us at 0-0.

Got the pen, absorbed a few more mins of pressure then sealed it. Even as the most ardent heart supporter told you it wasn't safe, I knew we were in the GF.

We've got heaps in store for Sunday. Now for Sydney and Perth City to kick the crap out of each other.
Let's hope it goes to Pens

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back