The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You can say what you want about Warren Joyce, but the team never played liked Lay down Betties under his watch
Getting worrying Aloisi gives under Paddy K I have to say. Having said that, Luna really ****ed up a golden/unforgivable chance for us to equalize.
We had a few chances. Still IN every game we play. Nabbout will straighten us up.
Fairly predictable outcome. Team is trash right now with no vision.

Need a proper manager. Not a youth coach.
He is the same vintage/experience as a few new managers this year- Brebner, Garcia. Be patient. 21 games to go.

We had a few chances. Still IN every game we play. Nabbout will straighten us up.

He is the same vintage/experience as a few new managers this year- Brebner, Garcia. Be patient. 21 games to go.

No.

Possibly an injury? If not, very weird.

I think Jamo needs to come off now, can’t afford another red and he seems to be playing on the edge.
He is best when he plays on the edge.But yes, not on a yellow.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Any truth to the rumour that PK had a falling out with players just after or just before the start of the season?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Any truth to the rumour that PK had a falling out with players just after or just before the start of the season?

Yes.

He had the same issue with the Women team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where had this City been all season ? Best start no have seen from us in a long time. Show no mercy to these pricks boys

Two games ago against central coast. Then we turned into water.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Should have at least one more I reckon. As long as they play the same way as the first half we should be right, but it is City

Remove this Banner Ad

Back