The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that sucks. I wonder how many will be Socceroo v Olyroos.

Olyroos basically Glover and any talented kids.

Nabbout and Maclaren will be Socceroos at least. Potentially more.

Olyroos basically Glover and any talented kids.

Nabbout and Maclaren will be Socceroos at least. Potentially more.

Surely Metcalfe would be Olyroos

Good and Griffiths (assuming he is eligible) would be lose to Socceroos contention.

Let's hope Nabbout isn't out too long. Looked like a groin, and a decent strain.

Hopefully keeps him out for Socceroos duty but fit enough for a city finals campaign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A win today and it pretty much will seal top spot.

We'd be on 47 (and plus 1000000 on GD), max points if teams win out would be:

49 Bris
48 CCM / SYD
47 Ade / Mac
46 WSW

The way the chasing pack are dropping points we'd could be league premiers by the time we play CCM next Saturday, or get the chance to seal it at AAMI park

49 Bris
48 CCM / SYD
47 Ade / Mac
46 WSW

The way the chasing pack are dropping points we'd could be league premiers by the time we play CCM next Saturday, or get the chance to seal it at AAMI park

It does seem inevitable but having followed City for so long and seen what can happen I am trying to keep a lid on it!

49 Bris
48 CCM / SYD
47 Ade / Mac
46 WSW

I looked at all the fixtures. Earliest we can clinch is next Saturday night, CCM don't play before then so their equation doesn't change.

A win tonight - then a chance to closeout at home would be awesome!

Who is going Saturday night ? Maybe we can meet up beforehand for pre match drinks or something? I'm going to Blues v Hawthorn before hand (which happily is an early afternoon kick off) so should be around the vicinity before the game ? Or even at halftime etc?
Got butterflies in my bread basket already

Who is going Saturday night ? Maybe we can meet up beforehand for pre match drinks or something? I'm going to Blues v Hawthorn before hand (which happily is an early afternoon kick off) so should be around the vicinity before the game ? Or even at halftime etc?
Got butterflies in my bread basket already
I'll be there, not sure what time I'll be getting there yet, The Terrace will be at The Precinct from 2.

I've been hyped for this match since Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Split decision this week, my wife is at the soccer with one son and I'm on the train to the footy with my other son.

Will be tuning into this thread for updates, hopefully tonight is Premier plate time!

Good luck to your Doggies my friend..I am Absoultely getting plastered if we (City) win tonight..

I am in active supporter area tonight.. feels like a historical night for the club (touchwood)

For those there have a great ******* night. I have followed Heart/City for a long, long time now. Been through all the lows like everyone on here. There was some very dark days. A win tonight would be a very emotional and enjoyable time.

Go City!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back