The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Signings are pretty second rate. They might surge up the ladder to 9th
Brillante is brilliant.
Would love him back at City.
Top 4 next year for both Melbourne teams, I suspect. Western not far away either.
Wonder if we should change our name. Melbourne City based at Cranbourne is weird.

Ben Garuccio has terminated his contract. My son and I joke that Sydney FC will sign him as he looks like Caceras

Signed for Western United. Probably will get starter's minutes, which obviously he wouldn't have got at City.

Luna has just announced his departure.

Really grew to love this guy. His talent, commitment and love of the game stood out. Left behind his wife and child who from memory had some health challenges was an amazing thing to do.

I will sadly miss Adrian Luna.

Looks like he has signed with the Kerala Blasters in the Indian Super League.

I assumed the season would start again in December. I just read that it actually starts October 30 which is awesome. Really looking forward to it starting again.
The way things are going in Vic and NSW or difficult to see any games or crowds in Melb or Syd.

I just need to find a way to get paramount on my TV without having to chromecast it from my phone

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

The way things are going in Vic and NSW or difficult to see any games or crowds in Melb or Syd.

I just need to find a way to get paramount on my TV without having to chromecast it from my phone

I have signed up. It is pretty reasonable and on the smart TV. I have Kayo so am used to it now.

I have a smart TV as well but I can't seem to find the app.

I know it's $75 with a City membership, I might sign up this week I think

On our TV there is something like an App Store. You just search for it there and download it.

I've looked it up on the play store and 'Smart Hub' (Samsung TV) but nothing comes up

That is odd. Perhaps try to see if you can sign up online and it may give instructions there on how to load it on your TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've looked it up on the play store and 'Smart Hub' (Samsung TV) but nothing comes up

That's typical Samsung, they refuse to go with google and do there own thing, takes ages for apps to come out.

May need to grab a google chromecast and run it on that.

Scott Jamison is such a champion.
Absolutely The best captain and leader we have ever had, so generous to our fans on Twitter.
I feel so blessed in hindsight that I was at AAMI Park on the nights we won the Premier's Plate abs Toilet Seat.

Winning the league (P-Plate) was special enough, but despite what some Euro Snob/Football Purists say, winning the grand final/toilet seat felt on the night a lot more amazing and special, especially amongst the Active Support/Terrace.

Scott Jamison is such a champion.
Absolutely The best captain and leader we have ever had, so generous to our fans on Twitter.
I feel so blessed in hindsight that I was at AAMI Park on the nights we won the Premier's Plate abs Toilet Seat.

Winning the league (P-Plate) was special enough, but despite what some Euro Snob/Football Purists say, winning the grand final/toilet seat felt on the night a lot more amazing and special, especially amongst the Active Support/Terrace.
I was there for the P-Plate, but missed the championship cos I was in Mackay for my Step-daughters 18th. It sounded like a magical night and expect to feel that in the flesh next season

I was there for the P-Plate, but missed the championship cos I was in Mackay for my Step-daughters 18th. It sounded like a magical night and expect to feel that in the flesh next season

Family must come first, and hope you and your step daughter had a wonderful time in Mackay.
In many ways the Granny I felt like it happened yesterday, I wept, I am not ashamed to admit it, I high fived and hugged so many strangers that night, even saw a couple of rascals (or perhaps idiots) take out a couple of toilet seats from the cubicles after the game.

Paddy Kisnorbo on crutches (bless him) lifting the toilet seat too.

Hope you get to experience itself this season mate. Just magical :)

Cola is off playing for u21 for North Macedonia.

Hope it helps his development, especially as there isn't going to be much football here for a while.

I'm waiting for the season to start as well before I subscribe

We have the subscription but if you only want it for the A League then definitely wait. Right now I can’t even see any reference to sport on there so safer to wait until it is launched and announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back