The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: who intends on being a melbourne heart fan?

how about something like this... just my idea.

melbourneheartfcshirtte.png

^^^I dont think they will have the team logo on the front that big, but good try.

you mean something like this?

melbourneheartfcshirtte.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can someone explain what does "heart" mean? in order to sell the brand would it a metaphor for something? love?

It means nothing more then what Victory does to Melbourne, Fury to NQ, Glory to Perth, Phenix to Wellington etc

Well you could say Victory is what Melbourne is trying to achieve, ditto Glory and Perth, Fury could been what NQ try and play with, and Phoenix well.... they are Kiwi's maybe its considered cool over there.

While I dont like any of the names all that much Heart is the worst of a bad bunch

Well you could say Victory is what Melbourne is trying to achieve, ditto Glory and Perth, Fury could been what NQ try and play with, and Phoenix well.... they are Kiwi's maybe its considered cool over there.

While I dont like any of the names all that much Heart is the worst of a bad bunch

and Melbourne Heart are going to play with............ Heart? :rolleyes:

God damn that is a pathetic post.

Expect nothing less from a Carlton fan though.

God damn that is bad! :eek:

Well ...

Victory is a play on Victoria. Phoenix came from Wellington rising out of the ashes of the New Zealand Knights. Mariners is because the stadium is by the ocean. Reds comes from the kit colours and the sporting colours of South Australia. Jets was chosen because of the RAAF bases in Newcastle. And so on.

How Croatian will the side be:confused:

Interestingly enough the Melbourne Heart will be a predominantly Scottish club, or at least that's what i've been told. Although they'll probably be pretty similar to Victory, in that they have no ethnic ties.

I'm still considering whether to switch to the Heart or not. I've always been a half-hearted Victory fan, but I only really liked them cos of Archie Thompson. If the Heart get a few good players I may be swayed however..

Interestingly enough the Melbourne Heart will be a predominantly Scottish club, or at least that's what i've been told. Although they'll probably be pretty similar to Victory, in that they have no ethnic ties.

I'm still considering whether to switch to the Heart or not. I've always been a half-hearted Victory fan, but I only really liked them cos of Archie Thompson. If the Heart get a few good players I may be swayed however..

How so?

God damn that is a pathetic post.

Expect nothing less from a Carlton fan though.

God damn that is bad! :eek:
If you read my last sentence they are all poor. But are still better than Heart which is quite sad.

I cant wait to see how their marketing gurus try and impress the public to support Melbourne Heart. If they want to achieve some good crowds they would want to lure people in with the signings they make. Because with a name like that I can only see grannies and **** supporting them

I cant wait to see how their marketing gurus try and impress the public to support Melbourne Heart. If they want to achieve some good crowds they would want to lure people in with the signings they make. Because with a name like that I can only see grannies and **** supporting them

I'm a gay granny, does that make me a f**? And whats wrong with my support!!!

I'm a gay granny, does that make me a f**? And whats wrong with my support!!!
Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all! In fact, a few of my elderly citizen friends with whom I play bingo, as well as attend LGBT meetings with, are all getting behind the team.

Who said this club would ever garner untoward stereotypes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back