The Melbourne City Thread

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Bruno Fornaroli departs Melbourne City FC

Melbourne City FC and Bruno Fornaroli have mutually agreed that Bruno will depart the Club, effective immediately.
Bruno joined Melbourne City from Uruguayan side, Danubio in 2015, and scored on his debut in an FFA Cup match against Wellington Phoenix, going on to win the Golden Boot in the 2015-16 season.
The following year, Bruno went on to captain the side in its first trophy success – the 2016 FFA Cup.
Over four seasons with Melbourne City, Bruno registered 57 goals in all competitions.
The Club thanks Bruno for his contribution over the last three and a half years with Melbourne City and wishes him the best for the future.

https://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/news/bruno-fornaroli-departs-melbourne-city-fc

A sad end, not the way the fans would have wanted it, pathetic that the club let it drag on this long and denied him a transfer or a loan deal!
Would love to know the full story one day, how much is Bruno to blame and how much Joyce.

You're pathetic Joyce

Worst man manager going around to go with the stale boring football he puts out every week

All the best Bruno, you were the best player this rabble of a club's ever had
If I'm Western United I'm selling myself to Bruno as hard as I can.

Harry#7

Debutant
Mar 15, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne City
If I'm Western United I'm selling myself to Bruno as hard as I can.

Pretty sure the deal with Perth is done. Sad to see him go, but also happy the circus is over and we can get back to concentrating on the football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a pathetic announcement, playing us for fools. Fk you CFG, Fk you Joyce

Sad sad saga comes to an end. Especially considering the next announcement could very well read something like "The club would like to thank Warren for his contribution and wish him all the very best."

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Sad sad saga comes to an end. Especially considering the next announcement could very well read something like "The club would like to thank Warren for his contribution and wish him all the very best."
Bloody hope so

Though I probably wouldn't wish him well

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
What's the predictions for tomorrow? Im expecting Perth to smash us, but knowing this team we'll get a 1-0 win outta nowhere

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The bruno saga has been a waste of talent and robbed city of quite a few goals and points,no winner to come out of it.
Hope glory are better than last week.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
F@#k this club. Owners don't give a shite. Players don't care, why should I waste my hard earned on them?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back