The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Birighitti gone. That means we're stuck with f$%€en Bouzanis

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Clearly both Joyce and Mombaerts weren't particularly impressed with what he showed at training. Perhaps he's not the player we all thought he might have been.
I'm comfortable with Bouzanis fwiw.

Few decent saves tonight from Deano, thought he was quite good actually and the only goal given up was the penalty. Noone especially made some nice passes and hit a wonderful goal, while the other recruits Luna and Cabrera set up MacLaren nicely for his double.

Didn't absolutely dominate but some promising signs for the first competitive match of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a good start with the Bouzanis error. But finally hit our straps and started scoring. If not for the strikers keeper would have had a few more. What are people’s preferences for who & where in the final ? Obviously prefer home at AAMI don’t really care who we play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a good start with the Bouzanis error. But finally hit our straps and started scoring. If not for the strikers keeper would have had a few more. What are people’s preferences for who & where in the final ? Obviously prefer home at AAMI don’t really care who we play.

We certainly put enough balls into the box.

Definitely prefer mariners. Agree though that drawing home ground for the final could be more important than the who.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone here heading to Coopers for the final?

I really wanna go, but huge $ flow problem at the moment

I'm there with bells and whistles on. Most positive I've felt about the season in a long time

Yeah even though Saturday night was a draw and not overly inspiring I thought there were some good signs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back