The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Now that was the vintage Melbourne Heart/City meltdown performance. Normal transmission has resumed.

images

Now that was the vintage Melbourne Heart/City meltdown performance. Normal transmission has resumed.
Penalties very costly.
BR wanted it just that bit more, and we could not score this week without JMac.

Much like western United away, beautiful fast football to find a late winner again. Big win.

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of salt from Western Sydney about the pen, but with officiating at the standard it is chances are we are gonna have to cop bad ones too and take good ones if they come (see last week).

Enjoy the win.

Great to show the fight required to come back into it. After copping a s**t penalty call against Brisbane we had one go our way which was helpful. Good result for the girls to get their first win this afternoon too. If they can start converting chances I think they will be hard to beat this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing was so predictable, and Loved watching Bruno. The MC crowd gave him a fantastic show of support when he was subbed off late in the game. He and Bart are my 2 favourite players of all that have represented Heart /City. Also HIGHLY rated Franjic and Kilkenny. Glory have 4 City boys. Wonder if Velaphi wouLd consider a return to MC.

Losing was so predictable, and Loved watching Bruno. The MC crowd gave him a fantastic show of support when he was subbed off late in the game. He and Bart are my 2 favourite players of all that have represented Heart /City. Also HIGHLY rated Franjic and Kilkenny. Glory have 4 City boys. Wonder if Velaphi wouLd consider a return to MC.

It makes you wonder why in god's name Joyce did not select him last season. Clearly one of the best strikers in the competition and we let him sit and rot in the stands. To his credit he showed up each week and watched and publicly never said a bad word.

Stupidity and stubbornness of the highest order.

It makes you wonder why in god's name Joyce did not select him last season. Clearly one of the best strikers in the competition and we let him sit and rot in the stands. To his credit he showed up each week and watched and publicly never said a bad word.

Stupidity and stubbornness of the highest order.

Worse that the club openly backed the manager but sacked him anyway.

Good win, felt we made some good moves attacking down that right side, particularly come the second half. Good performance from Glover, as said above, feel we're lucky to have the kid for this year, he looks pretty capable. Keep playing him then get a proper keeper next season.

Atkinson got a few minutes at the end, is he going to play more? Kinda feel he's wasted sitting on the bench.

This club was born to troll it's supporters I swear. Happily I cleaned up nicely on the pokies earlier today so I can drink myself into a coma before the game ends. FML
If Sydney beats us next week(predicted), means we lose 3 of the last 4.
Reality check methinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back