The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when we went 300 days without a win ? Remember Misfud ? Remember the dark days ?

Aside from winning the FFA Cup, up until this point, my most memorable point as a Heart/City fan was watching David Villa score a goal for us at AAMI Park.
I am an emotional wreck.
Lel, bloody Aloisi

Loved him as a Socceroo but boy he stank as a coach "Mifsud will be elite, he makes intelligent runs"
#BringBackAlexTerra

Still reckon that is the best goal in Heart/City History.

Forever in Our Hearts He'll be
Terra Terra

Please let us Wear Red and White in the GF admin x

Maycon will be a star m8
Was just thinking back then. Remember Eric Portaloo?
He scored a decent header once to win us a derby in like the 92nd minute
Been watching Heart/City since Rutger Wurm kicked our first goal and man it's been a long time coming. But we are there... still pinching myself to be honest.

I'm not getting the shitshow vibes about us in the finals this time, the group has a very different vibe about them. There is a confidence that has grown this year.
Oh boy Rutger, haven't heard that name in a while

He's only like 34-35 now, thought he was older
Anyone else reckon we should bring back Dean Bouzanis for a farewell game in the grand final?
Ben Stiller
Do it
Do it
.gif

This I see a really nice touch. They could have worn the away kit (which I quite like), but seeing the red and white makes be a touch emotional for the rocky history of the Heart (and our inability to put together a sustained season of top level performance).

When Kirk stood up and shouted this one is for the bloods, today is for the Heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super excited for the game, especially for all the old heart supporters who have waited a long time for this chance. Our girls got the win against Sydney, hopeful the blokes can do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am nervous aa a wet hen. Starting the drinkiepoos already, 5:30 pm cannot come quicklh enough, wonder if Joffa (Jeff Corte) will watch the game, met and talked to him a few times at Heart/City games. Really likable bloke who does/did a lot of charity work.

He migrated out of Aus at the end of last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back