The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fade-out? we still kept a pressing #2 team to 0 in the second half.
NABBOUT is certainly THE KEY.
Not only what he does himself is brilliant, but he allows JMc to shine.
How do we fit in Luna and O'Neill ?

Still kept them to 0 in the second half correct, but the consensus here seemed to be that the second half was meh. Obviously the damage was done in the first. Didn’t mean to say that it was a poor second half, but I would agree that it wasn’t anywhere near as promising as the first.

Nabbout has been unreal. It is clear now how much we lacked someone of his quality in that position last season. Wales was the answer to the question that nobody was asking.

Luna and O’Neill will certainly have to work hard to get a spot back in midfield. I wouldn’t even be thinking about dropping Griffiths right now.

Still kept them to 0 in the second half correct, but the consensus here seemed to be that the second half was meh. Obviously the damage was done in the first. Didn’t mean to say that it was a poor second half, but I would agree that it wasn’t anywhere near as promising as the first.

Nabbout has been unreal. It is clear now how much we lacked someone of his quality in that position last season. Wales was the answer to the question that nobody was asking.

Luna and O’Neill will certainly have to work hard to get a spot back in midfield. I wouldn’t even be thinking about dropping Griffiths right now.
I love Griffiths in the team. Nearly as important as Nabbout.

N5mMhawA0LyBha2m9ghhbzoVCwY=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kisnorbo has then so well-drilled to play out from the back and not go direct unless there is a clear wide option. The amount of times they will play 4-5 quick, one-touch passes which gets them through the initial opposition press, meaning they generally then have a 3-on-3 or 4-on-4 in attack. It makes such a difference when you have centre halves like Good, Griffiths and Reis who can play the ball.

Metcalfe should be in line with a Socceroos call up too - there's a lot of Rogic about him.

Well done Rhali. Also lets win tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done Rhali. Also lets win tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winning tomorrow is a MUST

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

We need this win for me and Tony Lynn 15 ...

Carlton looking like cactus again this season, City being decent and Victory being poo is my salvation (least amongst my mates)

I much prefer A League games (in person) to AFL atmosphere is so much better

Plus Active Support is back (finally !l)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back