Women's Footy AFLW and MFC Women's General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the rumours of Melbourne bringing back the royal blue were right.

Looks good. The most logical idea would be to bring it back for clash jumpers, and it's been the logical idea for a long time now

"There a big group of Seagulls down there, and i'm not talking about the group that sang 'i ran' "

This commentary is pretty good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus. Faded quicker than Sam Stosur at the Australian Open!
Did sound like they took the guns off in the second half. Hickey and Paxman went to the bench

They just showed a few seconds during the tennis. The royal blue looked good although I'm not sure it's actually necessary against the Pies.

If this marks the end of us wearing white clash jumpers I will be ecstatic.

They just showed a few seconds during the tennis. The royal blue looked good although I'm not sure it's actually necessary against the Pies.

If this marks the end of us wearing white clash jumpers I will be ecstatic.
I suspect the women will just wear the royal blue as their main jumper for the season, given that last years blue was somewhere in the middle of royal and navy anyway.

Sounds as good as a practice match loss can be. Almost five goals up just after half time, Daisy, Mel and Paxy all rested in the second half, a few things tried, and came away with no injuries (of which I'm aware). Certainly better than last year's practice match where Carlton beat us by around seven goals!

Would love to, but it's awfully far for me
tumblr_mzqqcghBj01t0rpy4o3_250.gif

To be fair, getting to Casey from country Vic pretty much holds the same difficulty level as from Queensland...
I once went straight from Casey to the airport to fly home to Queensland ... It was touch and go as to if I'd be able to check a bag, time ended up being so tight ... so I'll respectfully disagree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back