No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2007
Radelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Glasgow Warriors
Melters and brick throwers unite! Welcome to your smelter for 2019. This thread is intended as place for folks to let their rants and melts free without having to defend themselves or their posts. This is not a place for rational debate. If you disagree with a post or poster then pass over it, if you are in the mood to debate take it elsewhere to one of the great many other threads available to you.

Please note the below rules that will be strictly enforced.

1) This thread is purely for melts and rants, rational or irrational is up to you just contain them here.
2) No arguing, debating, or attempting to rationalise other posters melts/rants.
3) No Opposition Supporters, no exceptions (expect immediate infraction and thread ban)
4) Abuse and personal attacks will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
5) The forum and board rules still apply and will be enforced.

Note this means that all Freo poster thread bans from the original melt thread will be lifted. Stick to the rules and enjoy your stay!

I'm melting that I wanted to reply to some of the above posts and my reply button keep disappearing. I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore

My melt is why did it take the mod 8 minutes longer to start the Positivity thread. Typical of mods to support the Melters but throw the Positivity people under a bus.

LOL....I wondered if someone would notice that. It’s definitely a conspiracy against optimism.

Flying over for the Gold Coast game and Hogan probably won’t even be playing!!! AND it’s probably going to rain!!! Water rain... not raining Hogan goals kinda rain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arghhh!!!!! *Smash wall!* *Smash tv!* *Smash avocado!*

The players can't kick the ball! The coach can't kick the ball! The coach can't coach! The next coach can't coach! I can't coach!!

They have no heart! They have no brains! They have no guts! They can't run out games! They are as weak as tap water! They are not footballers! They are not players!

We can't draft! We can't keep the players on the field! They are always injured!!!! They are always getting into trouble!!! We have a non existent negative culture! No one (good or bad) would want to play for us! We might as well just close the club down!

It's doom and gloom! We are a rabble! We are a drabble! A rabble drabble!

Hanrahan was a prophet - we are all rooned!!! Despair has taken root.

Arghh!!!!

The players can't kick the ball! The coach can't kick the ball! The coach can't coach! The next coach can't coach! I can't coach!!

They have no heart! They have no brains! They have no guts! They can't run out games! They are as weak as tap water! They are not footballers! They are not players!

We can't draft! We can't keep the players on the field! They are always injured!!!! They are always getting into trouble!!! We have a non existent negative culture! No one (good or bad) would want to play for us! We might as well just close the club down!

Arghh!!!!

A very nice poetic touch. I'd love to hear a recital

Arghh!!!!

Feel better ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

fricken kayo is s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloody keeps freezing during the Freo game
works for the other bloody games
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fricken kayo is s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloody keeps freezing during the Freo game
works for the other bloody games
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no issues. Although I always wind it back 15sec from live.

Week as piss, should have won by more. Piss farting around in the last quarter has cost us top spot on the ladder you soft utensils.

Just kidding :)

We didn’t even bloody lose! Not only that, we didn’t even just barely win either! Ohhhh no no no no no!!! We had to absolutely pull their pants down and give them a good old fashioned spanking!!! We’ve set the bar too high and now we are doomed for the year!!!

Ross has officially lost the players. That dribble they rolled out tonight was totally against team rules and game plans. The players have had enough and said stuff you Ross! Cam be all like “ner nerrr ne ner ner! Coulda been doing this for the past two years but just didn’t feel like it!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back