No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Still super mega ******* passed off we lost to the GCS. I just can not let it go. They are a pathetic rabble and we completely ****** up a chance of being 7-4 and Top 4. (Until the weags finish off the Dogs, then we’d be 5th but still we are 9th, 1% from 7th and 8th.) Aarrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

I blame St Kilda for letting Port flog them and overtake us on percentage. Clearly they haven’t let go of sirengate yet and did this deliberately to troll us. You know it makes sense.

Last edited:
Humble pie?
Yeah knock me down I thought we would get smashed by Collingwood. I guess I was the only one on the whole website or the wider world that thought so, silly me.
If I could be fagged I would go back and tag every wrong post you made, like sack Ross Lyon. Funny how every two bit *er with undeveloped frontal lobes incorrectly thinks I am someone that has called for his head because I criticise some aspects of his coaching, and you started a thread calling for it and still haven't skulked off in embarrassment.

Yeah knock me down I thought we would get smashed by Collingwood. I guess I was the only one on the whole website or the wider world that thought so, silly me.
If I could be fagged I would go back and tag every wrong post you made, like sack Ross Lyon. Funny how every two bit ****** with undeveloped frontal lobes incorrectly thinks I am someone that has called for his head because I criticise some aspects of his coaching, and you started a thread calling for it and still haven't skulked off in embarrassment.

Wow!

It was unnecessary from JMT but seriously your over the top outrage at nearly every comment/poster is getting old Square Peg. Relax, you don't have to fight every single thing you don't agree with. It's exhausting.

Without being sure I think almost every person that I have a crack at has a go at me first, except ironically JMT whose post in the RTB thread last night was so self centred I made a comment about it

Edit have to add a couple to that list from the distant past - Grape Bear and scon. Maybe more will come to me, or others will remind me. But most of the time the smartarse comments aren't started by me.

Last edited:
It was unnecessary from JMT but seriously your over the top outrage at nearly every comment/poster is getting old Square Peg. Relax, you don't have to fight every single thing you don't agree with. It's exhausting.

It's the melt thread, let him line up all the campaigners and fight them!

Without being sure I think almost every person that I have a crack at has a go at me first, except ironically JMT whose post in the RTB thread last night was so self centred I made a comment about it

That post although I admit to be self centred was meant to be a light hearted joke. I do however have a knack of missing good wins when I end up missing a game v a top 4 club.

I've never had a crack at you personally and just thought that post re 100 point flogging was a little over the top just like my original post in the RTB thread. A few posters have pointed it out to me and I'm happy to be wrong.

Not a serious melt, but it’s classic Freo to win against flag faves at the MCG butthen end up sliding out of the 8 by the end of the round. FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brennan Cox is incredibly soft
Not just soft, but profligate also. There's a few of the guys who have got a little bit ahead of themselves to the point where they are happy to do "deft" little touches or look away hand passes - many of which go to the opposition.

If failure is feedback Ross has just been handed a huge stick to beat some sense into them!

I slaughtered "Fluffy", my favourite goat to the footy gods yesterday and they give injuries at AFL and Peel.

We don't need to sack the S&C department, we need to sack the Footy Gods, capricious varmints and vexacious weasels the lot of them!

I'm not too melty but just here to be disappointed. More upset about the injuries and what this could mean for our season than the loss.

I think this is the big point, but I'm still pissed off at the deft touches, reaching out for marks and lack of sheppards we committed. Really, sadly, basics win that game even with our bench dramas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back