No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
fu** me Ross! A lack of skill has continually been what’s let you down throughout your coaching career and here you are 306 games in and you still don’t get it!
Ssshhhhh don’t want to upset the sycophants.

Roos just * off already and let’s get a coach in That will allow the team to breathe

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
I assume we still have a defend first rule for our defenders. Duman playing Russian Roulette on St K's half forward line late in the final quarter was unbelievable.

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Beaten 4 top 6 teams, lost to 4 bottom 6 teams. Can we make that 8 or 0 next year please. So frustrating...

We take the top team to the cleaners
Beat last years grand finalists on their home deck
Beat the giants on their home deck where they hadn’t lost in ages
Not to mention Brisbane

Then we go lose to st kilda, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Essendon all by under two goals each

******* frustrating. Our best is amazing but our worst is abysmal. We need to bridge that gap over the off season.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
We take the top team to the cleaners
Beat last years grand finalists on their home deck
Beat the giants on their home deck where they hadn’t lost in ages
Not to mention Brisbane

Then we go lose to st kilda, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Essendon all by under two goals each

******* frustrating. Our best is amazing but our worst is abysmal. We need to bridge that gap over the off season.
Still can’t beat Hawks or Eagles in about 5 years

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Duman......what in the actual f**k were you thinking? When you're fringe 22 in a s**t team and you do that?!

Every single marking contest, forward or back, all our players fly for it and not one player stays down. It's cost us a ridiculous amount of goals and in this case the game!

Hills stupidity with only minutes left is equally as bad, considering he's supposed to be a leader. He's played in premierships and has lots of experience, yet his decision and execution was that!

Whilst I'm melting, Shultz, Bewley, O'Reilly.....how the f**k were these guys drafted?

Last edited:

heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
In the last few minutes you drop off your man and even drop back in defense to receive the short pass to take time off the clock. The other way is to go long down the line but I think we should of taken that chip kick backwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
Went to Steel Blue today to watch Peel for the first time this year, Constant turnovers at crucial times , No forward line structure , Lost to the bottom side after leading deep into the last and managed to lose even though they were kicking with a breeze , Sound familiar ? Thank god i support Claremont.Even though they lost today as well

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
fu** me Ross! A lack of skill has continually been what’s let you down throughout your coaching career and here you are 306 games in and you still don’t get it!
I have done some junior coaching i can imagine the response i would get after coaching a group of boys for 4 years and then blaming a lack of skills for results.
The parents would rightfully say isn't that your job to improve the skills?

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Feckin skills, fecking skills, fecking basic, basic skills. We need some. But we got none. How to fix? Experts say - practice. Can't keep not practicing and expect things to change. We can't pull a miracle, out-the-bum win every week. Even if we had beaten GC(shyte), Carlton (shyte & at home), Ess (away), Melb (shyte), Ess (home after their 100+ point loss), all of which SHOULD have been possible... and we made the finals; even if we got a home final, based on the utter crap we dished up tonight, we would be smashed from here to kingdom come by any other team in the comp. Blessing really that we're so much a pile of poo.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah that was repugnantly awful.

No one can say the footy gods hate us, they sat around the campfire and discussed how hard we gave it last week and maybe should've won - so they engineered a perfect situation for us by allowing Adelaide and Port to get pumped, and inviting us back into the finals race.

And that's the s**t we serve up. I feel hopeless with the club, a team that got demoralized by 21 straight goals can come here and play like premiers. Exact same s**t as Carlton, stroll the ball out of the centre clearance, win every heoric one on one, while we fumble and dribble and hack kicks to opposition players half a head bigger then our own.

I need to be careful and take time out, the s**t that's gone down with Bennell, Neale, Yarran, Morabito and now BHill has left me utterly tasteless. It's just a game but it's one that causes more pain than it should.

purplearmy

Club Legend
Suspended
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
The club doesn’t have a soul.

Moved from Freo to Cockburn.
Jumper changed.
Most fan favourite players all gone, only Fyfe, Mundy and Walters left.
Spuds galore.
Boring, outdated game plan.

This is the lowest I’ve EVER felt about Freo. It’s bloody bleak.

Sep 4, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
The guts have been ripped out of the club. We have nothing. Any future player with a career remotely resembling Balas or Sandi can look forward to losing on a cold night and walking off to Better Man.

I know. What the hell with that song choice.

Whoever picked that should get the sack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back