No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread - 2019 Edition (Rules Strictly Enforced - See Post 1)

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Melt time.

Just checked the votes thread and saw Langdon getting votes! What the fu** game were you people watching, biggest liability in our team bar none. I didn't think anything could be worse than his kicking skills.... but I was wrong. His decision making is worse.

Agree with most of the post but somehow Blakely managed 5 clangers in 15 touches which is impressive as well

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
How ******* pathetic is this club that we have a fair % of supporters happy with the fact we are losing by less this season. Losing by less is apparently improving enough to be happy with the season!! Fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee

they are the vocal minority, just ignore them :)

Nodgey

Premiership Player
Aug 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SDFC, Liverpool, Scorchers
I reckon if (when?) Langdon leaves he'll be much better at his new club.

He works hard, gets the ball and uses has pace to work forward. But then there’s precious little movement ahead of him and so he hesitates and inevitably stuffs it up. (This is less of a problem for Brad Hill because he has the skills to still spot up a teammate.) At a new club, he will likely have a functioning forward line in front of him and thus there will be clear options for him to kick to.

Demons09

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2009
rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
How ******* pathetic is this club that we have a fair % of supporters happy with the fact we are losing by less this season. Losing by less is apparently improving enough to be happy with the season!! Fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee
I can guarantee you this opinion comes from about 00000.1% of Freo supporters , I haven’t heard or read this opinion anywhere bar BF.

Whatname

Club Legend
Feb 17, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
So if the new coach doesn't have us in the finals within 3 seasons I hope they are sacked and Alcock can follow him.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
People said the same thing about Ross immediately after Harvey was sacked. The hatred for sumich is a bit ridiculous on here.
Not I. Sumich is a dead set spud who thinks it’s ok to white ant his club for some vendetta by leaking dirt to the media. * that clown. The hate is richly deserved.

yakka man

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 27, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Not I. Sumich is a dead set spud who thinks it’s ok to white ant his club for some vendetta by leaking dirt to the media. fu** that clown. The hate is richly deserved.

Where's the proof of this leaking? And if he did, maybe there's a justified reason. Lyon is very divisive. A lot of peculiar stuff has happened at this club over the last few years.

Back