No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the fact that we don't know the reason that makes the selection all the more annoying and ********* frustrating. Why? Why is he playing? What reason can we at least be given to somewhat understand the situation better? Who will tell us?

He got 3 touches a quarter in seconds. Seconds FFS! If I went to my coach and asked to play after that I would be given the DNRM as well as a crisp slap to the face.

Not sure why people so piss off ? Three amigos plus tucker , cam Mac , hamling ,b.hill are playing . suban one person can't lose the game.

Not sure why people so piss off ? Three amigos plus tucker , cam Mac , hamling ,b.hill are playing . suban one person can't lose the game.
Exactly. In fact - Suban will WIN us the game. Mark my words.

Lol so it looks like we're playing Weller forward and sticking with the same defence. Great to see we're being proactive in changing our lack of runners/ball users off half back.

Suban. I have no words. Are we tanking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you may be right on this. We really have no-one who can perform a run with role on Dangerwood. I think integrity in selection just went out the window though.

Fyfe and Danger will likely go head to head again and Neale can (hopefully) be let off the chain a bit. But who knows what ends up happening - especially if it rains and Subi turns in to a mud pile after all the rain we've had the past week or so

What is it with the s**t weather and only wanting to show up during our games? I swear half our games last season were all wet/post-rain games. All adds up

it Might be like last year. Give it 5 rounds with our most experienced team on paper, see if theres a finals window there. If not start putting lines through names and play the next lot.

I wouldnt even be sad if we got another top 5 pick this year honestly. Thats my anti melt.

Yes that's logical but Subes has the experience however has shown nothing this preseason. Other players are being held back by a spud.

If he keeps Balic out of the side this season then Freo aren't rebuilding they are stalling progress.

Can't even have a civilised rational discussion about Freo and Ross Lyon with a Victorian in Darwin. Something about the climate up here that turns them feral.

Can't even have a civilised rational discussion about Freo and Ross Lyon with a Victorian in Darwin. Something about the climate up here that turns them feral.
In my experience I can't talk about Ross Lyon to anyone bar Freo supporters. And even some of them hate him.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes that's logical but Subes has the experience however has shown nothing this preseason. Other players are being held back by a spud.

If he keeps Balic out of the side this season then Freo aren't rebuilding they are stalling progress.
After Peel, I have no doubt Balic will be in sooner rather than later. The writing is on the wall for slow and unskilled journeymen like Suban. Look at the results so far this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back