No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty annoyed with our medical staff today. Another player coming off long-term injury re-injures themselves, obviously being brought back too early.

How many times must this happen before we concede we have a problem?

Obviously you have no idea either, but continue to speculate............

You must admit though it is bloody frustrating with the number of "setbacks" we have. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyril comes back before Ballas. Getting rather worried that Nicnat will be back before him and Pearce too.

You must admit though it is bloody frustrating with the number of "setbacks" we have. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyril comes back before Ballas. Getting rather worried that Nicnat will be back before him and Pearce too.

It is with Bennell, i honestly couldn't care with Ballas.

I don't want him coming in at the expense of Grey or Croz.

It is with Bennell, i honestly couldn't care with Ballas.

I don't want him coming in at the expense of Grey or Croz.

Whether the player slot back in the best 22 or play in the WAFL is irrelevant. The point of rehab is to ensure players full recovered from the injury and is properly conditioned to avoid relapse.
I agree there is far too many setbacks to be dismissed as "freak accidents".

If someone reinjures the injury they are supposed to be recovering from the first time they step onto a field, they were brought back before their recovery was complete. This is not the first time it has happened to us recently.

If someone reinjures the injury they are supposed to be recovering from the first time they step onto a field, they were brought back before their recovery was complete. This is not the first time it has happened to us recently.

I definitely think our medical team deserves some scrutiny considering our injury history the last few year, but apparently Ballantyne injured a different part of the muscle this time.

“During the game he suffered another injury at the opposite end of the same muscle,” Dockers high performance manager Jason Weber told the club’s website.
“It is quite a minor injury, but on the back of the surgery at the other end it’s probably going to take us three games thereabouts to get that one right.”

Is that considered reinjured?

Similar with Apeness, comes back from a PCL and does the PCL in his other knee.

Although could it be possible that the rehab is putting too much strain on other parts of the body which is causing different injuries? I'm not sure.

Certainly doesn't seem like the kind of person you want out on the streets. Nothing but trouble. Deserves everything he gets for doing this kind of stupid s**t the idiot.
I can't argue with that. Just sometimes if you take the complexity and permeations out of problem it just winds up being a bit sad. This is one of those lose-lose-lose-lose situations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it? he was half an inch away from escaping that life

I was half an inch into joining a gang when I was a teen yet I smarten up. He's old enough to know better and has lost my respect.

What shits me the most is a number of posters on here sticking up for him because he's a Freo player. That thread was absolutely cringe worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back