No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suban picked ahead of Hughes.
FFS.

Hey Ross. My 5 year old can miss one game of Auskick if Subin is our only option.

Is your son big enough to lay high tackles or strong enough to tackle an opponent without the ball? I think not, that role needs a grown man.
My son can get his own ball and actually hit a target and is smart enough to do the above without the camera on him.

This season is already so much more annoying then last. Losses to Brisbane (a thrashing by the only consistently bad team in competition) and Collingwood and now Cats by 2 (after being in a pretty good winning position). Could have been 3rd not 12th or 13th...

Could have been worse had we not scraped away wins against Melbourne, Norf and Richmond.

This season is already so much more annoying then last. Losses to Brisbane (a thrashing by the only consistently bad team in competition) and Collingwood and now Cats by 2 (after being in a pretty good winning position). Could have been 3rd not 12th or 13th...
It's such an unpredicatble season. We will always be inconsistent with the youth we got.

This is so our 2002 season. Should finish with 8 or 9 wins this year and push for a finals birth next year. We just need to keep attacking in the way we play. Draft a kpf with our first available pick, recruit a back up ruck incase of injuries and get a ready made kpf from another team or in state level..lets be honest kersten/mccarthy will only ever be tall flankers so we need something else for the short term.

The forward line remainsl a problem, all throughout Ross' tenure. We need a KPF so bad. Time to actually draft one, with the best we can see. No more 'best on offer' We ll be around pick 6-10. Surely there will be a valuable forward to choose from. If this indeed is a '4 year rebuild' then during that time that forward will have sufficient development to make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The forward line remainsl a problem, all throughout Ross' tenure. We need a KPF so bad. Time to actually draft one, with the best we can see. No more 'best on offer' We ll be around pick 6-10. Surely there will be a valuable forward to choose from. If this indeed is a '4 year rebuild' then during that time that forward will have sufficient development to make it.

100%.

As much as I took more positives out of today than negatives, I was going absolutely nar nars with those long kicks to Taylor/Lonergan. Yes the opposition works to manufacture the spare, and yes you can't always avoid that but * me. Needed better competition from Kersten/McCarthy on a couple of occasions and just a bigger/better target on others.

A little disappointed we dropped that but even more surprised we got into a game winning position. Kersten was shocking but Spurr the real letdown for me. In leadership group but just a real momentum killer recently. Plenty of positives from the kids.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seeing this is the melt thread here's a knee-jerk unreasonable rant/statement.

Logue is a bust. I expect more from a top 10 pick than that shityourpants fumbly effort.

Twice cost us at crucial times in the last when we needed to clear it from defense. And another time in the 3rd I'd have liked him to have a crack from 50 but he gave off to the experienced Spurr who was in a worse position who expectedly ****ed it up.

I want my top 10 picks to have confidence class and poise. At this stage I see none of this.

I fear the posters who call him an athlete instead of a footballer maybe right.

This is the melt thread remember. I hope I'm wrong and he plays 250+ quality games for us.

Seeing this is the melt thread here's a knee-jerk unreasonable rant/statement.

Logue is a bust. I expect more from a top 10 pick than that shityourpants fumbly effort.

Twice cost us at crucial times in the last when we needed to clear it from defense. And another time in the 3rd I'd have liked him to have a crack from 50 but he gave off to the experienced Spurr who was in a worse position who expectedly ****** it up.

I want my top 10 picks to have confidence class and poise. At this stage I see none of this.

I fear the posters who call him an athlete instead of a footballer maybe right.

This is the melt thread remember. I hope I'm wrong and he plays 250+ quality games for us.

He looked good in the first half. It's only when the game turned and our defense was under the pump when he floundered, but so did the rest of the team. However, his mistakes definitely were critical.

Logue did some good things, yes he has had a few moments to forget this year, dropped marks, fumbles, losing his feet but have a look back to Alex Rance, Darren Glass in their first games. You write a bloke after 5 games as a bust. Sutcliffe looked promising after 30 games and has turned out to be a dud.

Disappointed that we couldn't hold on, just needed to kick 1 goal in that last qtr to arrest momentum but we couldn't do it. Disappointed but not melt worthy.

Our forward structure and the performances from McCarthy and Kersten however.

Kersten had a run of 2-3 games where he played very well. I said I'd got him wrong and he wasn't the spud I thought he was...... he's back in the spud category. WTF was he doing all game? Only 1 effective disposal in a whole game of football. At least Tabs' gets to contests and half's the ones he doesn't mark.

McCarthy just need to attempt the mark, so many times he was more interested in trying to body his opponent under the ball. Just jump up and half the contest, let the crumbers worry about it if it goes over the back.

Spurr attempting to go 5th man up in the backline letting the ball go over the ball for an easy Geelong goal. Now that upset me.

He looked good in the first half. It's only when the game turned and our defense was under the pump when he floundered, but so did the rest of the team. However, his mistakes definitely were critical.

And he was showed something forward against North. I'd keep him forward and give Kersten a spell at Peel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back