No Opposition Supporters The Melt Thread

Discussion in 'Fremantle' started by jedi mind tricks, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Enter two competitions to win prizes!

The AFLMemes comp has 5 free Premium Platinum Memberships on offer.

The Prelim Tips comp gives you a chance to win the Official AFL card game, Footy Feud!

2. Previews:

And enter the Prelim tipping comp to win.

3. Video Games on BigFooty

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds Forum ThreadMinecraft on BigFooty ServersAFL Evolution And MORE...
  1. danstar

danstar Premiership Player

Fremantle
    Sep 2, 2013
    Melbourne
    What the hell do we have to melt about lol i come back in after a few days and several pages went by, **** imagine if we lost we would be about 500 more posts by now lol

UFO Tatsu and meima like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Purple dynamite

Purple dynamite Senior List

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Bayern munich
    May 22, 2016
    Why the F@&CK hasn't Fyfe signed yet!

Tbonefreo and M_rash like this.
  3. meima

meima Brownlow Medallist

Fremantle
    Jun 5, 2015
    Spiderman post credit - sometime patient don't paid off :)

4. MadDocker

MadDocker Premiership Player

Fremantle
    Jun 26, 2013
    He has, just waiting on the AFL to sign off the deal and to announce it.

5. estibador

estibador purple haze

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Liverpool
    Mar 2, 2007
    nowhere... yet everywhere
    I see Ross has been reading my posts again.

When quizzed about not being a development coach last night said something about people letting their prejudices override genuine analysis to seek the truth.

UFO Tatsu and Crippa like this.
  6. Nodgey

Nodgey Club Legend

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    SDFC, Liverpool, Force
    Aug 14, 2007
    Perth
    'Continuous improvement' salim. Unless your team wins every single game 100 goals to zero then there's ALWAYS room for improvement. Generally, a kid racking up possessions in the WAFL deserves promotion. It shouldn't be like the test team where it's harder to get dropped than selected in the first place. Just my opinion.

M_rash, FreoMonocle and salim malik like this.
  7. Gussman

Gussman Team Captain

Fremantle
    Oct 14, 2016
    Melt time:

Lee Spurr back in... well that one game vs North, when we didn't burn the ball every time it came out of our backline was great. Now it's straight back to 50 meter bombs that land in McGoverns and Barrass' lap. The worst part... IS SPURR RUNING PAST A PERSON AFTER HE HAS TAKEN A MARK, DEMANDING THE BALL, RECEIVING A HANDBALL, THEN JUST BOMBS IT 50 METERS. NOT ONLY IS HE PADDING HIS OWN STATS. BUT ALL IT ACCOMPLISHES IS EITHER A THROW IN (IF WE ARE LUCKY) OR IT'LL JUST COME STRAIGHT BACK. IT HAPPENS 5 OR 6 TIMES A GAME AND I'M ******* SICK OF IT. If he was a good kick, then maybe I could understand. But all he does is take the ball out of Blakely, Weller and Ryans hand, all 3 of which are better kicks then him by a country mile. Not only that. But another favourite pastime of Lee Spurr, IS LEAVING HIS MAN UNGUARDED, TRYING TO SPOIL A PACK, THEN LETTING THE BALL ROLL INTO WHOEVER HE WAS MENT TO BE GUARDING'S LAP, FOR AN EASY CRUMB AND GOAL. HOW IS ROSS STILL GIVING HIM GAMES.

ALSO WHILE I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON, what the hell does Taberner need to do to get a game. I get that he isn't a superstar and I understand he's so inconsistent. BUT we need a number 1 forward so that our bombs inside 50 don't just come straight back out. And with Apeness and A.Pearce injured nobody else is around to compete in that spot. At least have somebody down there capable of getting the ball to ground so our 20'000'000 small forwards can do something. But all we have is Kersten, who is more of a lead up forward that requires kicks to him on the lead (WHO'S ON THE BENCH). And Cox, who is only on his 5th game. How the hell does Ross expect Cox to handle Schofield, McGovern and Barrass all by himself. It's a bloody joke. Look at WCE backline. Yeo, McGovern, Schofield and Barrass are all 190+. ALL WE HAVE IS COX. And don't think for a second that Ross Lyon is going to have a revelation all of the sudden and realise THAT BOMBING IT INTO THE 50 AGAINST THAT DEFENCE, WITH OUR FORWARDLINE, WILL NEVER WORK.

This is going to be a slaughter.

8. FreoRicci

FreoRicci Norm Smith Medallist

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
    Sep 22, 2011
    Perth
    Tabs out and continuing to add Kersten grab only 3 marks a game. Matt Tabs would be absolutely annoyed right now. Let's hope he backs it up with another sublime performance.

Pretty cautious that we've gone in so small this week. Especially against McGovern.

9. danstar

danstar Premiership Player

Fremantle
    Sep 2, 2013
    Melbourne
    take off your tin foil hat :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: tabs is not worthy of a spot, he should spend his time at peel to fix his game which i highly doubt he will ever get to a level worthy of AFL footy :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Lachy96 likes this.
  10. ydraw

ydraw Premiership Player

Fremantle
    Apr 27, 2015
    The only thing that really makes sense here is that the club knows Taberner is walking out at the end of year. And who could blame him?

11. M_rash

M_rash All Australian

Fremantle
    Jan 20, 2016
    Would be funny if he left and somehow found a way to bring his WAFL form to the AFL at another club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN Norm Smith Medallist

Fremantle
    Feb 8, 2010
    Perth
    Walking out to where? Peel reserves?

13. Nolo180

Nolo180 Senior List

Fremantle
    Sep 17, 2014
    Somewhere in time
    That seriously gave me mixed feelings Junglemuffin!:huh: That had me laugh but then feel a little guilty and sorry for the guy at the same time....

14. Nolo180

Nolo180 Senior List

Fremantle
    Sep 17, 2014
    Somewhere in time
    I think a little bit of wee come out...

15. Freo

Freo Club Legend

Fremantle
    Aug 20, 2009
    East Fremantle
    #4190 Freo, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Relativism

16. Nickos66

Nickos66 Brownlow Medallist

Fremantle
    Jul 22, 2010
    Perth
    He'll probably get called into the main side next week after the Harleys make him look like a million bucks this weekend.

Unique Name likes this.
  17. IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN Norm Smith Medallist

Fremantle
    Feb 8, 2010
    Perth
    Just to put things into perspective guys, but Ryan Murphy, one of the greatest AFL players of all time, used to kick monster bags in the WAFL regularly.

We can only hope Taberner reaches the same level.

Admiral Byng, Nolo180 and Steinfreo like this.
  18. wayToGo_

wayToGo_ Premiership Player

Fremantle
    Oct 24, 2015
    We definitely need more threads talking about Taberner - either directly or indirectly! I want to hear a lot more about his contested marking and also about his height making him a true key forward.

Nolo180, M_rash, UFO Tatsu and 2 others like this.
  19. tonygeeks

tonygeeks All Australian

Fremantle
    Sep 11, 2016
    You have a strange sense of humour

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

20. Nolo180

Nolo180 Senior List

Fremantle
    Sep 17, 2014
    Somewhere in time
    upload_2017-7-15_0-46-20.png

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN and Unique Name like this.
  21. Steinfreo

Steinfreo Club Legend

Fremantle
    Aug 20, 2014
    Tabs is like a cross between ryan murphy and adam campbell. sexy chocolate

22. Nolo180

Nolo180 Senior List

Fremantle
    Sep 17, 2014
    Somewhere in time
    A warlock with tiger blood and adonis dna

23. Grape Bear

Grape Bear Norm Smith Medallist

Fremantle
    Sep 12, 2012
    Middle of Nowhere
    Why the **** can we still not ******* kick straight!!!!!

24. Dirty_banchez

Dirty_banchez Club Legend

Fremantle
    Apr 15, 2013
    **** you Ross. We have been complete and utter shit with our forward 50 entries this year, and you have done ******* nothing. Every week teams take huge amounts of intercept marks because you are too stupid to do anything.

**** you for wasting another year. **** you for continuing on with boring as **** football.

yakka man likes this.
  25. meesy

meesy Team Captain

Fremantle
    Apr 14, 2012
    Can some one fire the recruitment team. 10 ******* years we've been searching for someone over 195cm and yet here we are with 44 points for an entire ******* game of football. The ironic thing is Josh Kennedy would have kicked 10 with that amount of I50s. Seriously.