No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky we have Logue and Darcy desperate for the ball... Fyfe still half the player he used to be... on the brighter side now we a shoe in for that WA full fwd we need im the draft to be no.1 full fwd to take pressure off McCarthy

Lucky we have Logue and Darcy desperate for the ball... Fyfe still half the player he used to be... on the brighter side now we a shoe in for that WA full fwd we need im the draft to be no.1 full fwd to take pressure off McCarthy
We ll just pick best available, yet again. Whether that'll be a half back flanker or midfielder

Commonsense - rest a veteran like Johnson every few weeks and play Collins.

Ross - Nah, why play Collins when we can play someone who won't be apart of our team in 2 years? My god, the shitness to not rest Johnson and play Collins

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Collins was very good for Peel today

BRAD HILL WAS IN TEARS AFTER THE GAME, WHY YOU MIGHT ASK?

BECAUSE THE REALISATION JUST HIT HIM THAT HES MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS LIFE WHEN HE SIGNED TO PLAY IN THE PURPLE UNDER ROSS'S REIGN OF IMPOTENCE.

THIS TEAM IS A ****EN RABBLE, YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO ANSWER FOR ROSS YOU ****EN TURKEY.

I don't care Collins is good or not FFs, playing MJ is like hawthorn equivalent of gibson .

SHill, probably injured.
Mundy, probably should play the rest of his career forward.
Spurr, his on-fielf leadership doesn't compensate his playing.
Ballantyne, useless in every aspect. Impossible to think of a single positive.
Suban, he can't be effective in a side with lack of leadership and this amount of kids.
Neale, is involved but not anywhere near as effective as last season.

Not a single one of them ^ has been able to stand up regularly this year. Need to remember the senior heads on top of them who have already been pulled out. Fyfe, Johnson and Walters have been our only REAL leaders on field this year. VERY disappointing considering the amount of youth we've been trying to play. Hamling and Blakely should really move into the leadership group this year. It's brutal but it needs to be done.

I don't want people like Mundy, Spurr and Sandilands ******* around our rebuild any longer. 2016 was a waste and thank * a realization was made Round 2.

Top 8 is officially over... no more Ballentyne, no more Johnston, no more Spurr... tough last few games... only winable one is gold coast at home but I know where my money is...no.3 draft pick!

SHill, probably injured.
Mundy, probably should play the rest of his career forward.
Spurr, his on-fielf leadership doesn't compensate his playing.
Ballantyne, useless in every aspect. Impossible to think of a single positive.
Suban, he can't be effective in a side with lack of leadership and this amount of kids.
Neale, is involved but not anywhere near as effective as last season.

Not a single one of them ^ has been able to stand up regularly this year. Need to remember the senior heads on top of them who have already been pulled out. Fyfe, Johnson and Walters have been our only REAL leaders on field this year. VERY disappointing considering the amount of youth we've been trying to play. Hamling and Blakely should really move into the leadership group this year. It's brutal but it needs to be done.

I don't want people like Mundy, Spurr and Sandilands ******* around our rebuild any longer. 2016 was a waste and thank **** a realization was made Round 2.
some good points
tho we need Mundy and sandi to hang around a bit longer ,simply because the amount we need to get rid of first ala your subans/spurs/Ballantyne etc....and that's before we even get to Sheridan crozier Balic

Agree on Mundy and Neales performance this year ,been underwhelming particularly the former.We need our leaders to stand up ATM and unfortunately those 2 have been lacking far too often

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Ross Lyon Press Conference

What did you make of that Ross ?

RL - Obviously we aren't happy with what we dished up tonight

You've had trouble scoring for most of the year but it seems to be getting worse

RL - Obviously I thought our hit around the ball was excellent

That's great Ross but I asked about your struggle to score all year and how it seems to be getting worse

RL - What makes you say that ?

Well...um the scoreboard Ross

RL - That's a very simplistic way of looking at it , if you only take the
scoreboard into account then you can loose sight of the obvious

Err .... I'm not sure I understand

RL - Obviously the scoreboard is not the reason we aren't getting the
results we are hoping for

But if your not in front on the scoreboard you will never get the results you are hoping for ....will you ?

RL - I have been doing this a long time and I've yet to make a single
decision based on the scoreboard , I'm coach of the
Fremantle FC for another 4 years and I'm pretty sure they didn't
hire me to spend those 4 yrs worrying about the
scoreboard. I leave that for the scorers , scorers do the scoring I
would have thought .... wouldn't you ?

Sigh ..... anything you can tell us about Michael Walters injury it looked pretty serious

RL - Gee you just don't quit do you ? I leave the doctoring to the
doctors, between running the scoreboard and treating injuries I
wouldn't have much time for coaching if it was up to you I
wouldn't have thought ..... would you ?

I don't know why I bother

RL - You should take my advice mate and leave the bothering to the
botherers

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will end up with a top 4 draft pick and pick a tween sizer that can't kick but is an athlete......

Oh wait
Thought we got Crozier because he could kick. Well he can at training but on the big stage .... nup. Time best spent flying for speccies that never stick and prancing round like a rooster. And yeah, he's no Robinson Crusoe.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back