No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one that has an ad promoting Luke Hodge memobrabila on the fremantle big footy home page.

Giving me the shits

Just noticed im getting this garbage aswell, Hodge the General
It's enough to make me want to take a break from BF, or at least turn Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;) back on for this site.

Don't know why people want him to get nominate in a losing side , played 5 and only won once . I rather he get nominate next year. Carlton at bottom 3 and had lots of nominees and prove nothing that they are better than freo .

Last edited:
Don't know why people want him to get nominate in a losing side , played 5 and only won once . I rather he get nominate next year. Carlton at bottom 3 and had lots of nominees and prove nothing that they are better than freo .

I'd like to see him get nominated this year and again at the start of next season.

I've been a staunch supporter of Ross but the last two games have been really hard to sit through, heard some stat about 80 inside fifties for eight goals that's just not good enough if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballas still in, de Luca and Nyhuis out. That's absolute bs. Plus Suttclife in, can't wait for his turnovers

The hell is Ross trying to prove here. De Luca had one full game and he's gone? Yet Ballas is safe ? Ffs

Well I wish I could be bothered melting but what's the point.

Integrity of selection is out the window.....bringing in players who are spuds......not rewarding players for playing well in the WAFL......why bother!

Among the many reasons why Lyon has lost the plot and guess what, we're still going to struggle for a forward line (I'm not saying Tabs is the answer but ******* hell, give him a ******* go for * sake)

Well I wish I could be bothered melting but what's the point.

Integrity of selection is out the window.....bringing in players who are spuds......not rewarding players for playing well in the WAFL......why bother!

Among the many reasons why Lyon has lost the plot and guess what, we're still going to struggle for a forward line (I'm not saying Tabs is the answer but ******* hell, give him a ******* go for **** sake)

If not Tabs, then somebody who is taller than the opposition, can mark or bring the ball to ground and can kick straight. Since most of our tall options are out injured, they should be looking at Tabs.

Its remarkably strange for a coach to say we are working on our attacking options, bemoan the lack of a tall forward and then patently ignore the only available bloke who can do that stuff. Fine, we know Tabs isn't another Pav and never will be but he happens to be the best available right now.

Its all very well for Lyon to bang on about not meeting KPIs that he refuses to identify but you have to ask the question as to whether Lyon is meeting any KPIs. Losing on a regular basis, failing to kick anywhere near a reasonable score each week and failing to actually create a functioning forward structure isn't meeting any KPIs that I would accept if I was on the board.

Maybe I just have higher standards when it comes to 'sustained success'

If not Tabs, then somebody who is taller than the opposition, can mark or bring the ball to ground and can kick straight. Since most of our tall options are out injured, they should be looking at Tabs.

Its remarkably strange for a coach to say we are working on our attacking options, bemoan the lack of a tall forward and then patently ignore the only available bloke who can do that stuff. Fine, we know Tabs isn't another Pav and never will be but he happens to be the best available right now.

Its all very well for Lyon to bang on about not meeting KPIs that he refuses to identify but you have to ask the question as to whether Lyon is meeting any KPIs. Losing on a regular basis, failing to kick anywhere near a reasonable score each week and failing to actually create a functioning forward structure isn't meeting any KPIs that I would accept if I was on the board.

Maybe I just have higher standards when it comes to 'sustained success'
Don't ya know - ballas is about to POP! Forward line issues solved - LOLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back