No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suban has 11 career hit outs. Named in the back pocket this week, the traditional resting ruckman position (in the good old days).

Absolute disgrace brining Blakely back on the field.

We're NOT playing finals and risking a young players body makes no sense at all.

This is disappointing from nyhuis' point of view, means 2 weeks in a row without a football game. He'll then need to play his way back in via peel, might not get back into the seniors before the end of the season
Exactly what I was thinking.. should've been named this week. Instead he ll have to wait til round 22 at best.

Also Tabs has one poor game out of 6, then there's a bye this week. So has to watch Griffin spud it up, whilst not been getting a run for two weeks.

Think Pearce playing this week is a result of the Peel bye. Give him his 100th, then next week will be playing for Peel again. Only logic I can see. Suttclife, Suban, D. Pearce and Ballas playing this week. Yayyy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy tucker....not only was it a very meh game but his touch off the boot cost Ryan a place amongst the intercept record holders

#robbed
Absolutely. I was pissed. Tucker didn't even affect the trajectory so it was a complete waste of time. 1%ers FTL :thumbsdown:

Also, any chance of us kicking straight? Would have racked up 120pts if we swapped the goals and behinds columns.

What the * is this s**t? We are giving away goals at the ratio of 8 to 1 by bombing the ball long inside 50.

Why can't we just control the ball to about 60-70m out and then look for a leading target inside 50, spread the defence and kick to advantage of a 1-on-1?

Just for one game, can we try this and just see what happens?

* you Ross.

It's pretty ****ed that when we're bad, we're not just bad but completely uncompetitive. Don't understand how this happens so often with the names we have in our midfield. Even more annoying when you look at the GWS and Geelong games and see that we actually are capable of pushing greatly superior teams, when we want to.

This is a pissweak effort.

Ross Lyon is ******* pissweak for not playing Tabs sooner.

The players don't care (judging by the lack of "team" effort).

You know what, I expected us to be competitive. We're witches hats, absolute non-entities....can someone confirm if we actually got on the plane for this game?

I'm not one to join the ranting but why did he get another game (Danyle that is). He was terrible last week. I know we're getting short on players but surely Nyhuis is worth getting games into.

My observation of Pearce at Peel is that he is cooked and not even interested.

The only thing I can think of is to make it completely obvious to Danyle that he is done at AFL level and to come to a mutually agreeable settlement/ retirement. If he refuses to retire, delist and move him to Rookie list to play out his final year at Peel. His time is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back