Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread when we lose:

Ross is behind the ball tampering scandal
Ross expelled the Russians
Menegnola should still be here
RTB is a Nazi because of his press conferences
Ross has 0 clue on how to select and develop youth
Ross gets selection / game-plan interventions from his wife and the leadership group
"McCarthy's useless" o_O;)

Well that was shite. Hard to tell whilst at the ground but everything we did turned to crap and skills were deplorable.

Hard to feel good about this rebuild at the moment when you look at who we’ve beaten this year.

Hard to feel good about this rebuild at the moment when you look at who we’ve beaten this year.

What does that even mean? A win is a win and as a club in our position you celebrate them. 3 of our 4 losses this season were against teams currently in the Top 4 right now and PA was a joke from selection day.

We beat GC coming off of 2 straight wins.
We beat Essendon coming off beating the Crows the week before.
We beat WB who finally found some good form during the previous fortnight.

We played good football in all of them.

We're 3-4, I'd take that. What do you honestly want?

Well that was shite. Hard to tell whilst at the ground but everything we did turned to crap and skills were deplorable.

I'd like to know which of Richmond, Port or GWS you think we should be beating on the road?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does that even mean? A win is a win and as a club in our position you celebrate them. 3 of our 4 losses this season were against teams currently in the Top 4 right now and PA was a joke from selection day.

In a so called re-build the record doesn’t count and you’re kidding yourself if you measure a rebuild by a win-loss ratio. It’s how the team performs and the wins take care of themselves. Injuries hurt for sure, but I’m seeing nothing forward of centre that excites me with the game plan.

We’ll beat up below average sides at Optus this year and finish with 8-10 wins, and that’s fine. But the bigger picture and being competitive against top 8 sides is more important.

Wasting your time bro ... we could win the next 7 and the minute we lose... the world is caving in

Wasting your time bro ... we could win the next 7 and the minute we lose... the world is caving in
We’re all just looking for improvement or at least signs of it. We win the next 7 obviously there will be hints of improvement there.

Our tackling abilities are shite. This isn't a melt based on today, we seriously are below average when it comes to tackling. Brayshaw and Cerra could teach our experienced players a thing or two.

At times like this I wish we’d at least kept De Boer following the cull of 2016.

Feel like he’d fit in pretty well with this younger, quicker outfit and would provide a bit of composure and tackling pressure.

Disappointing obviously guys I don't know about Ross anymore to me it feels like he's losing his players IMO.
Yeah it sure looked like that and not like we have trouble travelling, just like every other young side does. Leaving aside the team we played is going to win a flag on that ground in September.

Haven't noticed a pattern between our home and away games this year?

Melt about us being home town bullies if you want something to melt about. At least it is real.

Yeh i suppose when ya get the tiges who never leave Vic and when they did they lost to Adelaide. Guess it is pretty hard for younsters to face the ferals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back