No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A better question is drafted Jayden Pitt why?

Thats not fair.

He would have made it if he didn't have his health issues. Was a very classy user of the football, he would have been a 150 game player.

Certainly shouldn't have taken him over Darling and i think everyone knew that at the time, but the pick at the time wasn't awful in a vacuum.

Thats not fair.

He would have made it if he didn't have his health issues. Was a very classy user of the football, he would have been a 150 game player.

Certainly shouldn't have taken him over Darling and i think everyone knew that at the time, but the pick at the time wasn't awful in a vacuum.

One of the reasons we took Pitt over Darling was Darling's attitude. He wanted to go to WC and had some serious attitude problems, which may have amplified at Freo. Spoilt children who don't get their way tend to throw tantrums.

Sack Lyon, bring in Caracella.

McCarthy needs to go to the WAFL and so does Crowden

I miss Taberner...

I think those stats for incorrect frees are a red herring. The interpretations are so broad that few decisions are considered incorrect. Prior opportunity can be anything from a nanosecond to 4-5 steps, umpires can do anything they like in that range. Stats should be analysed as a whole, on teams, position on the ground, infringement types etc etc. Where things are outside the norms over a period of time, they should be looked at in further detail.

Majority here are nuffies. Delisting Taberner - our only promising key forward - would have been about the stupidest thing ever for a team desperate for key forwards. Even if we knew Hogan was coming at the end of the year you'd still keep Taberner as backup.

Who has been saying let's delist Tabs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of people last year.

I can't remember lots of people

He went back to Peel and Ross gave him the rest of the season and Peel finals to develop his game to the standard needed to play AFL.

I'm stoked he worked hard and yes he's silenced his critics however I don't think lots of people were calling for him to be delisted.

3/4 of the way through my weekly obligation to watch us play ugly Footy. Getting sick of these putrid performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back