No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another goalless quarter.

We played a quarter of good ball movement. Lots of kicking, few dinky little handballs.

Ross couldn’t handle that. We had to revert to our normal “pressure” gameplan that hasn’t worked in two years.

It’s getting beyond a joke. The Lyon sycophants can’t keep excusing this tripe. There’s no excuse. Our players don’t magically become unskilled in one quarter.

Sick of this. We haven’t improved on last year. Let that sink in. This whole year has been completely pointless. Sure, we played the kids, but really it’s just been a waste of time for them. They aren’t going to see finals action playing this game style under this coach.

Another goalless quarter.

We played a quarter of good ball movement. Lots of kicking, few dinky little handballs.

Ross couldn’t handle that. We had to revert to our normal “pressure” gameplan that hasn’t worked in two years.

It’s getting beyond a joke. The Lyon sycophants can’t keep excusing this tripe. There’s no excuse. Our players don’t magically become unskilled in one quarter.

Sick of this. We haven’t improved on last year. Let that sink in. This whole year has been completely pointless. Sure, we played the kids, but really it’s just been a waste of time for them. They aren’t going to see finals action playing this game style under this coach.
"No no you just don't get it and you aren't a true supporter. Lyon says we're improving. He said it on the website the other day.

Look at our average age and how many kids we are playing and we have been very very unlucky with our injuries, and who could have seen this coming anyway?

We just have to be super patient and believe in Ross the Boss, it's not about wins and losses or gameplan, it's about effort.

We have the best everything in the business and we just need to wait and everything will get better.

If you can't see that you are not a real supporter or understanderer of football."

F**king muppets :drunk::$

Last edited:
No no you just don't get it and you aren't a true supporter. Lyon says we're improving. He said it on the website the other day.

Look at our average age and how many kids we are playing and we have been very very unlucky with our injuries, and who could have seen this coming anyway?

We just have to be super patient and believe in Ross the Boss, it's not about wins and losses or gameplan, it's about effort.

We have the best everything in the business and we just need to wait and everything will get better.

If you can't see that you are not a real supporter or understanderer of football.

I used to be able spot sarcasm on the internet, but now I'm not so sure.

Any journos reading this - someone has to ask Ross the question in the presser: "why did you even bother turning up today, why not just stay home and have the week off?"

Support the re-build or not serious questions need to be asked and answered. Lyon needs to be taken out of the spot light and someone, anyone in the hierarchy HAS to come out start talking. It’s beyond Lyon now his cred is dropping by the minute. Loss’s like these are Drumesk and that is serious concern not only for football and commercially.

****ed if I know what will happen if they jack up memberships prices for next year?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo beats Carlton and Lyontologists be like..
4iWz.gif

"No no you just don't get it and you aren't a true supporter. Lyon says we're improving. He said it on the website the other day.

If you can't see that you are not a real supporter or understanderer of football."

:drunk:
Thanks, the word 'understanderer' made me laugh. Could do with it!

Pretty depressing how far off the mark we are. Geelong are just scraping to stay in the 8. Not really pushing for the flag. We are ******* miilllllllllles off.

Still not sold on the sack Lyon business without a genuine better option but * me something needs to happen.

If this doesn't get us all invited down to the club for a barbecue, I am going to lose it

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back