Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Waking up and can’t tell if the sadness in my heart is about the Freo trade period or just my regular depression.
Don't let the overly dramatic AFL media from yesterday get you down. Watch them all become far more reasonable today after reflecting on how ignorant they were. It's already started with King's article this morning. Clearly there is a truckload we don't know about these negotiations. I've shifted my assessment based on yesterday afternoon, this isn't about posturing, this is genuine concern for selling the bank for a lemon. All the facts point to that.

FirstAccount

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don't let the overly dramatic AFL media from yesterday get you down. Watch them all become far more reasonable today after reflecting on how ignorant they were. It's already started with King's article this morning. Clearly there is a truckload we don't know about these negotiations. I've shifted my assessment based on yesterday afternoon, this isn't about posturing, this is genuine concern for selling the bank for a lemon. All the facts point to that.
Thank you, I needed this post.

Also, where is this article haha?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah this is a good point.
I'm surprised people are melting and stressing at the news of Hogan et al. If you're stressed may I suggest you're too plugged in to the AFL media?

Get angry about trades (or non trades) when the trade is completed or the trade period is finished. I'm still made about the Tarrant trade.

noise36

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I wonder if the BF servers can handle the meltdown in this thread if trading doesn't go well by Wednesday night for Freo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back