No Opposition Supporters The Melt Thread

Purpletown

All Australian
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC Denver Broncos
It seems to be the way with the interweb thingy that just when you get used to it then it's time to "improve" it until it is worse than before and then one day all the bugs are resolved and you feel comfortable with it again....and then it's time to improve it again and so the whole process is repeated again. Or in my case perhaps it's probably just because of my age!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

M_rash

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
It seems to be the way with the interweb thingy that just when you get used to it then it's time to "improve" it until it is worse than before and then one day all the bugs are resolved and you feel comfortable with it again....and then it's time to improve it again and so the whole process is repeated again. Or in my case perhaps it's probably just because of my age!!!!
There are actually a few technical terms that describe this phenomenon;
1) the Brisbane rebuild model
2) the Carlton rebuild model, or
3) the Gold Coast list management philosophy

Okinakashi

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts Vancouver Canucks
See what happens when team badges are removed. Opposition Supporters infiltrate threads clearly marked NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS. This BF upgrade has been a debacle. What has the world come to. No wonder Harley went and got drunk! AND THERE ARE CLOUDS IN MY PERTH SKY! CANNOT DEAL. Carnts all better return in good nick for training Monday and win the flag this year. Stephen Hill better get over his sore quad, Sandi better get over being old, Mundy bloody well get faster too whilst I’m at it, Fyfe better win another Brownlow - probably should have had 3 by now but is just a stoopid arse single-time winner - greatest player ever and only won a single Brownlow - f**k me dead. Ross should stop worrying about what the cobblers are doing and just bloody coach! Belly should grow a bit taller, and when is our new list manager actually gonna start signing up our uncontracted players!??!?!! Aren’t half our team out of contract??? What the hell is he even up too??!!??!! Probably out on the river having a row with that head of coaching development bloke that nobody can remember the name of, or know what he does either. Just a couple of muppets in a boat getting paid to do f**k all. What a job!

Yes, it is my first day back at work for those wondering
quality melt.

Would read again...

The Joker

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
With Spurr, Sheridan, Sutcliffe and Dany Pearce joining Suban, Mayne, Griffin, Dawson, Ibbotson and Clarke, that leaves just the one person on my list of reasons to come in here. Please dont make me come back in here just for you Rosco...

Unique Name

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
With Spurr, Sheridan, Sutcliffe and Dany Pearce joining Suban, Mayne, Griffin, Dawson, Ibbotson and Clarke, that leaves just the one person on my list of reasons to come in here. Please dont make me come back in here just for you Rosco...
Rnd 1 baby. He's getting picked and we all know it.

Top Bottom