No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEOLO

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I'll tell you what I told my boy 10 minutes ago. Skills are the hardest thing in football to fix. When Simmo took over at the end of 2013 our skills were atrocious. We spent the entire 2014 season working on them. The improvement will be gradual and there will be a number of painful games while you wait to see any change.

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was and we'll have to wait and see a few more games to see if my view changes, expecting us to finish top 4, but by no means were we going to be a threat to the flag, Hawthorn and West Coast are better than us.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Time to inject some kids who are actually hungry to play this game. Too many unfit and skill lacking passengers who are too brain-friend on Ross's old game-plan who feed off of the efforts of our better players but never do anything themselves.

It's only Round 1, but Jesus Christ this is disgusting.

freoextra

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
The skills have been awful for the whole team but Spurr's kicking in this game has been under 12 standard.

Of course I am getting some grief on the text messages and well deserved, I can hand it out as well, but it was interesting amongst all the comments, playing Dawson was seen as our worst mistake, wouldn't get a game with any other team etc. I simply explained that from what I saw and Boyd not touching it Dawson would appear to be the least of our problems.

I hope this sees some changes to our team and the injection of speed we need (Langdon springs to mind). This is also a reminder of why I would give Sandi a contract extension now!!

freoextra

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Blessing in disguise surely. The B22 was left too late to top up and fix with youngsters last year.

Surely trial and error time Round 2 and against Gold Coast at home.

I am going with this, I am strangely calm at the moment, won't be if nothing changes in selection next week though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back