Banter The meltening – derby #43: who's playing worserer?

Who will be the loser of this match?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suban???

He may need to wear a bite guard on his forearms though......
I wonder the new game plan need to do more blocking or less but I think he still got value to the team.

I've heard it said that the difference between pink and purple is the grip. Maybe you lot need to loosen up a little :p
at least we have less red and green bits and a deeper shade of purple these days since Ross demands consistency and dedication i.e. "let the cobblers do the cobbling" and the "mastens do the mastenbating"

As an aside, I believe we have some worstening to go

Oh, we must be "versing" west coast then ;)??
On current form, our mids are playing worser than theirs.
Our forward line is much much worserer.
And our backline is leaking badderer than a rusty sieve...
I dont know what is worser at the moment: The fact that we are playing worser than them or the fact that I just cant get excited about this darby!!
Exciting times ahead, when we learn the game plan and our play is much less worserer than its been!
Keep the faith boys!
Anything under a 10 goal loss will be a win as long as we keep to the new game plan :)

The lols at those that said masten didn't bite on purpose.... Also as we will get less worse and no longer quite so worseless we will lose by 13 goals....

If Weller, Langdon, Pearce and perhaps another young one play I can cop that.

I know Freo are the worsest and only getting worserer, but it's not all bad.

People forget we still have the bestest player in the comp, imagine if we didn't have him. And we've also got one who could be almost as best in Bennell (but we haven't seen him yet because he has calves that are as reliabling as Mayne's shots on goal). But still, it it could be much more worserer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC no longer have a cox on the ground, we have multiple pearcings which are mostly difficult to look at, and we both have a Hill and a Bennell, but our Bennell is broken so we are the worsest

Oh, we must be "versing" west coast then ;)??
On current form, our mids are playing worser than theirs.
Our forward line is much much worserer.
And our backline is leaking badderer than a rusty sieve...
I dont know what is worser at the moment: The fact that we are playing worser than them or the fact that I just cant get excited about this darby!!
Exciting times ahead, when we learn the game plan and our play is much less worserer than its been!
Keep the faith boys!
Anything under a 10 goal loss will be a win as long as we keep to the new game plan :)

Yeah about that...

didnt we win clearances last game? the fact that our mids are slower and sloppier than a very slow sloppy thing is the problem
Sshhh...Its the banter thread!...Dont let the opposition know the facts :)
"banter" in American English
us /ˈbæn·tər/

conversation that is not serious and is often playful: That kind of banter isn’t appropriate at work. ;)!!

Gee, still no takers. They must be very, very nervous. :D

I'm loving being the underdog again. The very unlikely and very remote possibility of winning (I.e. Not being flat tracked by a 150 points) makes it so much more enjoyable to watch the build up and the hype around them winning.

Gee, still no takers. They must be very, very nervous. :D

I'm loving being the underdog again. The very unlikely and very remote possibility of winning (I.e. Not being flat tracked by a 150 points) makes it so much more enjoyable to watch the build up and the hype around them winning.
personally i preferred when derbies were almost boring guaranteed wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back