Banter The meltening – derby #43: who's playing worserer?

Who will be the loser of this match?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the first two rounds were a mistake. Everyone knows derbies are WA's grand finals. We even played our young kids the week before hand!

Step 1: Tire out the best 22
Step 2: Play da youf
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Win premierships

Don't care too much about the result. My son is playing at half-time which is the bigger thrill. Only downer is he might have to don the Slime jumper yet.

Hopefully he has a blast and that will make it a great night either way. Though he didn't do the little league thing, my son's first game was a derby loss. He had such a great time and I loved it so much that the result really didn't matter to me (that much).

Maybe I'm breaking some secret protocol of our Board here, but anyway I crossed to your Board. I find your Board very bizarre, in fact the worstest Board. I'm going back home to our Board, where sanity prevails. Also, if neither of our teams has got its game plan together in round 3 already, then we'll both be amongst the worsest teams.

Maybe I'm breaking some secret protocol of our Board here, but anyway I crossed to your Board. I find your Board very bizarre, in fact the worstest Board. I'm going back home to our Board, where sanity prevails. Also, if neither of our teams has got its game plan together in round 3 already, then we'll both be amongst the worsest teams.

Prrrft! You can't even dream of the worser, and worser lows our game plan will take us. In fact in you look up worserest in the dictionary a picture of the Fremantle Footy club will be there.

Don't care too much about the result. My son is playing at half-time which is the bigger thrill. Only downer is he might have to don the Slime jumper yet.
I've got some napalm if you want to clean him off after wearing that dirty dirty jumper (and no, not Christina Aguilera Dirty)

Oh can you say hai to EP2006 for us and let him know we've had his purple jocks drycleaned and he can have them back ready for Saturday. Much appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will win because when we are worserer we get up for derbies, our GF and all that.

Seeing as we're second worsest on the ladder and WC are downhill skiers (particularly Kennedy) I am predicting a 100 point thrashing. Anything less will actually be considered a WC loss and an embarrassing effort.
Remember to do some shaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back