Tutorial The Microsoft Paint/Word Tutorial

Remove this Banner Ad

wsbc1.png

Bump. This is my first attempt at doing this , I've followed Smeagle & co. tutorial and getting through a couple of small differences in OS & Word Version (Win 8 & Word 2010) , I managed to put together a test footy kit that is pretty basic , light on without sponsors. I hope it comes through OK , if not , well I'll keep practising. Thanks to Smeagle for the tutorial , Smeagle & others for the templates and to Mero for the Hawthorn Jumper 1925 type.

2s1xcu1.jpg

This is a screenshot of Win 8 paint , It is reasonably easy to use , as for a comparison with Win 7 , I can't help
with that as when I upgraded my laptop , though it had Win 7 pre installed on it , I upgraded straight off the bat
to Win 8 so someone else who has Win 7 Paint are in a better position to answer that. I prefer a couple of XP Paint
tools to Win 8 Paint tools , but overall it's OK to use. BTW I never had Vista either so I don't know how the paint
version on that looks as a comparison ,

Stuart.

This is my first attempt at one of these, so sorry if it's bad. I wouldn't have been able to do it without Smeagle's tutorial :). I hope no one has done this before...
View attachment 9989
Good job! Looks pretty good. With some practice, you'll be able to make a really sweet looking kit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back