Tutorial The Microsoft Paint/Word Tutorial

Remove this Banner Ad

Great job Smeagle, I only had a quick skim through it and might use it when the comps finish up over summer, and it will help alot of the beginers that are starting to come out of the woodwork. If I could I would give you rep+infity :D

I've got 9 :D
Awww I wanted 9 and Ive created an AGOTW with 9 on it before I found this :)

Ill go number 1 coz its Port's captains number :D

Also I think we should reserve number 5 for Kerr4PM because he's been using that regularly.

Okay, I finished reading it now. I think you've done a great job and haven't skipped on any details. Hopefully paint users read this and we can see an improvement in designs. It should be nice to see.
Someone might be able to Photoshop-ise these templates too (I might even be able to if I try) and we can add shading and layers to them.

Also, I think I'm gonna start using "33" on my jumpers. It was the number I wore in my junior footy years and I think it's pretty neat (as far as numbers go).
So no one take that one!

(Does anyone know if there's a way to smooth out pixelated images? I'm attempting my photoshop-ising idea already)

Ive put some of the sponsors collars on the Photoshop template Ive been using (front & back of jumper, no shorts, no socks) I've made a MegaUpload account but I cant figure out how to upload anything. So if anyone can upload them I will email them through to you. ATM Ive got Addidas, Diadora, ISC, Nike and Reebok Thanks :)

I think I should probably get LeeARM's permission because Ive used the collars off his templates as guidelines to create mine. So LeeARM could I please have your permission to distribute my templates to the public. Thanks mate ;)

Updated list fellas.

1 - GANTY
6 - Tomfoolery
7 - Furla81
9 - HodgeSlamminSamBox
13 - Gibbsyspin
15 - 23hammy23
16 - Smeagle
17 - cory676
18 - gloryandfame
19 - EBUS
24 - Crow_Throw
30 - Aidancdaman
32 - TheCuzEffect
33 - LeeARM
36 - Molons
41 - Headless
50 - StatsFanatic
89 - nicko99

Aaaghh... I wanted a printed version of Smeagle's tutorial so I could always have it next to me for reference. I downsized all the pictures (not too much that you couldn't see them), yet the document is still a hefty 21 pages :D

I decided that Smeagle needs to get onto a book publisher - maybe something like this??? :D

e894zo.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaghh... I wanted a printed version of Smeagle's tutorial so I could always have it next to me for reference. I downsized all the pictures (not too much that you couldn't see them), yet the document is still a hefty 21 pages :D

I decided that Smeagle needs to get onto a book publisher - maybe something like this??? :D

e894zo.png

Genuine LMAO :D:thumbsu:

And I tell you, the document I typed up in word of this was 11 pages, no pictures :eek:

I think you should create a new thread for the whole signature number thing Gibbsyspin and ask to have it sticked and I will ask to have this stickied. :)

This boards going to become a huge wall of stickied threads.

This boards going to become a huge wall of stickied threads.

Not really. IMO "Create an AFL Guernsey" should no longer be stickied (it gets enough posts anyway to keep it in or around the top).

Stickies, I believe, are there for the threads that are important/in the bests interests of the BigFooty public (tutorials, honourboards etc.), however do not maintain the posts to keep them prevalent in the board (i.e. up the top on the front page) - if that makes sense.

I say sticky the 2 honourboards and the 3 tutorials. Maybe even the 2 polls the Gibbsy created regarding the year's awards, allowing for more people to have their say on those. But these would only be there for another 2 weeks or so; and the AGOTW will be discontinued, therefore its honourboard could be merged with the KOTW one?

That will leave you with 4 stickies in the new year :thumbsu:

Updated Gibbsyspins list.

1 - GANTY
6 - Tomfoolery
7 - Furla81
8 - hack
9 - HodgeSlamminSamBox
13 - Gibbsyspin
15 - 23hammy23
16 - Smeagle
17 - cory676
18 - gloryandfame